xsha
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Not to be a try hard but is it good to do a research project the summer before applying to unis so you can write about it in ur application. For example, i want to do bio chem or chem so i was thinking about researching about nanochemistry in drug delivery. My chem tutor can help and guide me along the way. If you know any reliable sources about this topic please do share! Thank you
isabel.b
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by xsha)
Not to be a try hard but is it good to do a research project the summer before applying to unis so you can write about it in ur application. For example, i want to do bio chem or chem so i was thinking about researching about nanochemistry in drug delivery. My chem tutor can help and guide me along the way. If you know any reliable sources about this topic please do share! Thank you
I would definitely do it if I were you! It really shows your passion for the subject and could give you the edge over other applicants. But obviously do make sure it doesn't take up all your holidays ;D
McGinger
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What University subject are you going to apply for?
xsha
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by McGinger)
What University subject are you going to apply for?
i want to do biochem or chem
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (44)
23.28%
Unhappy (53)
28.04%
Conflicted (92)
48.68%

Watched Threads