The Student Room Group
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

University Offers

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I don’t know if you’ve chosen yet and so this may be irrelevant, but as somebody who has also applied for Portsmouth I thought It may be a bit more helpful in some way? I definitely wouldn’t feel pressured to firm anything until you’re sure and whether you do it now or later, you’re not going to lose your offer. I personally had already chosen where I’d want to go most-least when I first applied so at the point I received offers from my top two I firmed Portsmouth as I had no doubt in my mind. But again don’t feel pressured to firm before you’re sure as you’ll be spending however many years here and it would be a real disappointing to firm Portsmouth and then after realise maybe it wasn’t the right choice. Also don’t worry about accommodation, I believe you have until june (not 100% sure) to apply where you’re still guaranteed a room and chances are even if you don’t there’s still probably rooms left over after the guarantee deadline, also remember that there is accommodations that aren’t uni owned or in any contract with the uni such as the ones you apply for with the uni. Don’t force yourself into making a decision just because you’re worried about accommodation, there’s more than plenty to go around :smile:
Group Work, University of Portsmouth
University of Portsmouth
Portsmouth

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending