how do you delete a thread

Watch this thread
ScarletMillion
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
how do you delete a thread on tsr
CoochieMan
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
I think if you report the thread and ask the mods to delete it they can delete it for you, I'm not aware of another way
flaurie
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ScarletMillion)
how do you delete a thread on tsr
Hiya, you can delete posts you've made but not threads If you report your thread (using the report button in the top left hand corner of the first post) and use the comment box to outline why you'd like the thread binning then one of the mod team will get back to you when they can :yep:
ScarletMillion
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
thank u!
Foxehh
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
None of the threads you've made are bad or sensitive...
Seems like a waste of time for you to report asking for anything to be deleted.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (70)
19.44%
The paper was reasonable (133)
36.94%
Not feeling great about that exam... (105)
29.17%
It was TERRIBLE (52)
14.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed