I'm actually scared lol Watch

This discussion is closed.
Cellardore
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by red665)
I've booked myself in to have my legs waxed on Tuesday and I'm really quite scared of how much it'll hurt lol. Stupidly wuss-ish I know, but I've never had them waxed before! Anyone got any tips on how to make it not hurt so much? lol all I can picture is that episode of Friends where Monica and Pheobe try it... lol
Don't have them waxed if it's going to be your time of the month- it hurts ALOT
Put it this way, the shorter/finer the hair, the less painful it'll be- mind you, some people can handle the pain more than others You get used to it, i've always had my legs waxed, now i have hardly any hair on my legs.
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by sparkle86)
i dont wax or shave my arms...i like em as they are....i only shave my legs and underarms...thats it.

does anyone leave their "intimate" parts unshaven at all? if not...what do u do to get rid of it?

karen x
I shave everything off my "intimate" parts, as you called them!
Ellie4
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
I shave everything off my "intimate" parts, as you called them!
Shaving? Ouch. Waxing all the way!
puppy
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Ellie4)
Shaving? Ouch. Waxing all the way!
How's shaving more painful than waxing? How much does it cost incidentally- i might try that out sometime?
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by puppy)
How's shaving more painful than waxing? How much does it cost incidentally- i might try that out sometime?
I just imagine shaving your fanny would make it be all stubbly and ouch when it grows back. You're right though, waxing hurts like a *****. It's not much £15 where I get it done.
john williams
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I just imagine shaving your fanny would make it be all stubbly and ouch when it grows back. You're right though, waxing hurts like a *****. It's not much £15 where I get it done.
Why is there a need to do that? (just curious)
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by john williams)
A need to do what, wax?
fordeletionpurposesonly.
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
It's personal preference I guess.

I'd never wax off the whole lot, but a normal bikini line just makes everything neat and tidy lol
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Oral sex for one.

I shave my nads to give me that illusion of an extra inch. I feel like king of the hill strutting around with my new 4"er.
amo1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i dunno i gotz my snail trail waxed... is wasnt that bad... dont no what ur all complaining bout
fordeletionpurposesonly.
Rep:
?
(Original post by amo1)
i dunno i gotz my snail trail waxed...
I so wanna ask, but I so don't wanna read the answer... :rolleyes:
john williams
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
A need to do what, wax?
Yeh, more specifically that part of the body.
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Yeh, more specifically that part of the body.
Personal preference. I don't like any hair down there, so I get it removed.
amo1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by red665)
I so wanna ask, but I so don't wanna read the answer... :rolleyes:

i was working in an romanian orphanage 2 years ago (like 5 people from my year 5 from 2 years above us) we got reallly drunk one nite, and one of the girls was complaining bout waxing so we went back to our place and got a bit more drunk.. one guy shaved his nipple and a couple of us there..... it didnt hurt!!!!!!!
Ellie4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by amo1)
i was working in an romanian orphanage 2 years ago (like 5 people from my year 5 from 2 years above us) we got reallly drunk one nite, and one of the girls was complaining bout waxing so we went back to our place and got a bit more drunk.. one guy shaved his nipple and a couple of us there..... it didnt hurt!!!!!!!
I've fallen down flights of stairs when I'm drunk and it hasn't hurt. It does tend to numb your senses a bit! Try doing it sober!
mangomaz
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i dont find waxings that painful at all i dont really see what all the fuss is about! like the first strip they do might hurt a bit but then u get accustomed to it and its really not that bad!
thing i just HATE with waxing tho is having to wait for the hair to b long enough before u can wax it off again. its the worst thing. cud rant about this for a while so ill jus stop now!
oh yeh, and i wax my arms as well. but arms r really annoying cz near ur wrist the hair points towards ur hands, then halfway down ur forearm the hair is going to the side, and then at ur elbow the hair is pointing towards that direction! 3 hair growth directions!! argh no wonder i make such a mess of it lol. i think its jus cz im really hairy tho lol. well not really hairy. but u no.. im asian lets jus leave it there lol.
fordeletionpurposesonly.
Rep:
?
Wooohooo!

Smooth, hairless legs - and it actually really did hurt that much either!

Yippee!

Was totally bricking it this morning though! lol
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have a role model?

Yes - I know them personally (294)
26.09%
Yes - they're famous (286)
25.38%
No I don't (547)
48.54%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed