When you get a PM but can't reply cause you only applied today.

Watch
Karmax
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by donburi)
All I said was 'Hi' and I get treated with tons of abuse/accusations from people here on TSR LOL - this sums up how sad my life is.......

'Just ignore it. It's no biggy. We always need someone to keep us on our toes'

Karmax thanks for your kind words
donburi First of all your not the only one living a sad life. And my 'kind words' would be said by anyone who understands the situation. wow that is something I wouldn't usually say lol
donburi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by NedgarDavids)
@donburi there was absolutely no abuse, it's completely reasonable for people to point out safeguarding issues around you inviting people on a STUDENT forum that is full of underage users to a private discord and randomly DMing them. They're not condemning you as a paedophile or anything just pointing out where you may want to be more aware that your actions could look dodgy, That's a pretty decent thing to do as far as I'm concerned.
@NedgarDavids, Thank you for understanding.
Karmax
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
(Original post by NedgarDavids)
@donburi there was absolutely no abuse, it's completely reasonable for people to point out safeguarding issues around you inviting people on a STUDENT forum that is full of underage users to a private discord and randomly DMing them. They're not condemning you as a paedophile or anything just pointing out where you may want to be more aware that your actions could look dodgy, That's a pretty decent thing to do as far as I'm concerned.
I don't want anymore safeguarding nonsense. It was all sorted. Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (482)
51.77%
No (449)
48.23%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise