Charlottieee03
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have just recently suspended my studies and would like to know what to do about student finance. Should I cancel now and reapply in March or just complete a change of circumstances form?
Last edited by Charlottieee03; 1 week ago
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Charlottieee03)
I have just recently suspended my studies and would like to know what to do about student finance. Should I cancel now and reapply in March or just complete a change of circumstances form?
Hi Charlotte, have you permanently withdrawn or temporarily suspended? Please ask your university to contact us to either withdraw or suspend the application.
Please read this leaflet for more information http://ow.ly/d/8nhs

Thanks, Isaac
Charlottieee03
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I have permanently withdrawn my studies but I will be starting new somewhere else in September
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I have permanently withdrawn my studies but I will be starting new somewhere else in September
We will need the university to send the withdrawal and then you should apply as a new student when the application for 21/22 launches early next month.
Thanks, Isaac
Charlottieee03
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Ok, thank you. Will I also have to repay my maintenance loan now or after my studies.
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Ok, thank you. Will I also have to repay my maintenance loan now or after my studies.
We will recover any overpayment from your future funding.
Thanks, Isaac
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (649)
48.4%
No (692)
51.6%

Watched Threads