Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi there, Is there anyone going to Bournemouth Uni London who is either:
-Doing adult nursing
-A non-alcoholic consumer
-Female
-Muslim
I am trying to see which accomodation would be suitable and I was generally looking at what my fellow peers are looking at. Also If anyone knows of any Bournemouth Social Media Groupchats for any of the above could you please inform me of them.
Thank youuu xx
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by student4953)
-Doing adult nursing
-Female
-Muslim
I am trying to see which accomodation would be suitable and I was generally looking at what my fellow peers are looking at. Also If anyone knows of any Bournemouth Social Media Groupchats for any of the above could you please inform me of them.
Thank youuu xx
Hi, I am planning to apply to Bournemouth university! I am also a Muslim female, can we chat?
RichPiana
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
-Doing adult nursing
-Female
-Muslim
Thank youuu xx
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi, I am planning to apply to Bournemouth university! I am also a Muslim female, can we chat?
I'm a Muslim who graduated from Bournemouth last year so if you need any help let me know.
Anonymous #1
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by RichPiana)
I'm a Muslim who graduated from Bournemouth last year so if you need any help let me know.
What did you study? and which accommodation is good? My course is based in Talbot campus
RichPiana
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What did you study? and which accommodation is good? My course is based in Talbot campus
I studied Forensic Computing & Security. The best accommodation option for me would be Bailey Point because it’s still pretty new (opened only a couple of years ago) and it’s situated right next to most of the other accommodation options which means that when you make friends chances are they’ll be living near you. It’s also like a 5-10 minute walk from town which helps.
student4953
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Yes sure! Feel free to Private Message (PM) me!!!
Anonymous #1
Report 5 days ago
Yes sure! Feel free to Private Message (PM) me!!!
Hi for some reason I am not able to message yet, could I message you on any social media?
Anonymous #2
Report 3 days ago
Hi for some reason I am not able to message yet, could I message you on any social media?
yea sure you can DM me on Insta @study_gram_nursing.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (77)
11.83%
Virtual campus tours/open days (158)
24.27%
Live streaming events (52)
7.99%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.06%
A uni comparison tool (152)
23.35%
An in-person event when available (153)
23.5%