Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
My family and me recently moved to a new house, which was built last year. The street only has a few other people living on it, and it is not old. Anyway, last night, while I was in bed, I heard someone walking outside my bedroom, and then heard disembodied laughing, but everyone else was in bed. I stood in the kitchen and the door suddenly banged shut, but I was home alone. The lights keep flickering. There are cold spots in different areas. I am beyond scared, and do not know what to do?
mutants are best
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Has anyone else in your family seen this who you can talk to about it? You could maybe try and look up the history of the house, see if there might have been anything in the area previously cause you said it wasn't an old house. How long have you been living there? I'm not an expert in these things but it might die down soon, cause when we first moved in to my current house my mum kept hearing children laughing when she was alone in the house, but that stopped after a couple of months. Hope this is somewhat helpful and things improve
JoshDarnIt_
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
If it's demons, call the DOOM Slayer.

If it's just a poltergeist being an effin' eejit then Ghostbusters will be better suited for the occasion.
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
My family and me recently moved to a new house, which was built last year. The street only has a few other people living on it, and it is not old. Anyway, last night, while I was in bed, I heard someone walking outside my bedroom, and then heard disembodied laughing, but everyone else was in bed. I stood in the kitchen and the door suddenly banged shut, but I was home alone. The lights keep flickering. There are cold spots in different areas. I am beyond scared, and do not know what to do?
Are you muslim by any chance? There's a good reason why I'm asking
RogerOxon
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Stop believing superstitious nonsense, and look for logical explanations.
Itadori.1
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Maybe it's because you've just recently moved in and you're imaging things or exaggerating what you're hearing or feeling because it's a new house
JMo03
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Oh no, that sounds terrible.

Spoiler:
Show
who you gonna call?
Attached files
Last edited by JMo03; 1 month ago
Anonymous #3
Report 1 month ago
Are you muslim by any chance? There's a good reason why I'm asking
JINNNN lol
JoyPerson1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
You could always look up ways to get rid of it if it is evil. Maybe like mutants are best said try looking up the history of the house.
JoyPerson1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mutants are best)
Has anyone else in your family seen this who you can talk to about it? You could maybe try and look up the history of the house, see if there might have been anything in the area previously cause you said it wasn't an old house. How long have you been living there? I'm not an expert in these things but it might die down soon, cause when we first moved in to my current house my mum kept hearing children laughing when she was alone in the house, but that stopped after a couple of months. Hope this is somewhat helpful and things improve
Can you tell me how to look up the history of my house? I tried but its only telling me the price of it.
NedgarDavids
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by arthur_morgan)
if it's demons, call the doom slayer.

If it's just a poltergeist being an effin' eejit then ghostbusters will be better suited for the occasion.
rip and tear!
JoyPerson1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Arthur_Morgan)
If it's demons, call the DOOM Slayer.

If it's just a poltergeist being an effin' eejit then Ghostbusters will be better suited for the occasion.
Whats a poltergeist? A ghost is a ghost
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JoyPerson1)
You could always look up ways to get rid of it if it is evil. Maybe like mutants are best said try looking up the history of the house.
OP said the house was only recently built, so how could it have a known history? Nobody else has lived at the property, which was stated in the original post.
JoyPerson1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
OP said the house was only recently built, so how could it have a known history? Nobody else has lived at the property, which was stated in the original post.
Maybe someone died in it before his/hers bought it, he said it was a year old. Maybe the house was built on land that had a very old house on it that got torn down? Idk.
Anonymous #4
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by JoyPerson1)
Maybe someone died in it before his/hers bought it, he said it was a year old. Maybe the house was built on land that had a very old house on it that got torn down? Idk.
I guess, it would help to know where the house is, but of course, it isn't the best idea to state where you're living online. So, none of us will really be of any assistance.
JoyPerson1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I guess, it would help to know where the house is, but of course, it isn't the best idea to state where you're living online. So, none of us will really be of any assistance.
we can tell him/her how to look it up
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you could book an exorcist. but if you fail to pay him ....

Spoiler:
Show
you will be repossessed
Coin To Flip
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by the bear)
you could book an exorcist. but if you fail to pay him ....

Spoiler:
Show
you will be repossessed
That is the worst joke I have ever heard. 😴
Anonymous #5
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Coin To Flip)
That is the worst joke I have ever heard. 😴
Dude isn't that like a movie or show?
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
It’s a demonic entity. You need to consult a professional demonologist and arrange an exorcism. Whatever you do don’t give the entity permission for anything!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (147)
4.89%
Uncertainty around my education (443)
14.73%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (338)
11.24%
Lack of purpose or motivation (419)
13.93%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (140)
4.66%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (181)
6.02%
Loneliness (258)
8.58%
Financial worries (109)
3.62%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (123)
4.09%
Exposure to negative news/social media (136)
4.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (163)
5.42%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (266)
8.85%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (284)
9.44%

Watched Threads