idonthaveaname1223
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
This girl posted a video on tiktok saying that she wants new friends, and she specifically said black friends. She explained that the only friends she currently has are white males who are racist towards her, and tell her to say the n word ext. I didn’t see anything wrong with her saying she wants black friends, but someone in the comments had a different idea so I’m just curious
xDmochi
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by idonthaveaname1223)
This girl posted a video on tiktok saying that she wants new friends, and she specifically said black friends. She explained that the only friends she currently has are white males who are racist towards her, and tell her to say the n word ext. I didn’t see anything wrong with her saying she wants black friends, but someone in the comments had a different idea so I’m just curious
It’s a bit odd too specifically chose a race of friends, but understandable
Elisemurray
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Might be a joke?
idonthaveaname1223
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elisemurray)
Might be a joke?
oh no it defo wasn’t
Anonymous #1
Report 2 days ago
oh no it defo wasn’t
could you link it
cryingchild
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
some ppl just find it comforting to have the same race of friends especially pocs to have a sense of belonging probs, dont think u can put it against her after her old friends lol
idonthaveaname1223
Rep:
?
(Original post by cryingchild)
some ppl just find it comforting to have the same race of friends especially pocs to have a sense of belonging probs, dont think u can put it against her after her old friends lol
that’s what I said fr
idonthaveaname1223
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
could you link it
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZMeYA5EXE/ Lmk if that works, also, she deleted a lot of the comments were people were basically arguing over whether it’s racist or not
Thecrazydoughnut
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
What is this?!
NonIndigenous
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Some people literally just do this to start a flame war for attention, views on YouTube or to get more hits on their webpage. Pathetic.
idonthaveaname1223
Rep:
?
(Original post by NonIndigenous)
Some people literally just do this to start a flame war for attention, views on YouTube or to get more hits on their webpage. Pathetic.
That’s not my intention at all, as for the video I can’t speak for the person who’s tiktok I’m referring to, but I don’t think so either. Idk it seemed sincere but I guess who knows
idonthaveaname1223
Rep:
?
(Original post by Thecrazydoughnut)
What is this?!
just something I saw on my tiktok😂 the difference in opinion just made me curious lol
Vapordave
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
I mean as a black person there are certain things I only talk about (racism) with my black friends but I don't value them over my white friends just because they're black.

I completely understand, considering she only has racist white friends.
NonIndigenous
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
That’s not my intention at all, as for the video I can’t speak for the person who’s tiktok I’m referring to, but I don’t think so either. Idk it seemed sincere but I guess who knows
I wasn't saying it was yours. I was saying it is some peoples'.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (240)
51.61%
No (225)
48.39%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise