iwanttoberich
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
i reappeal for a russel group and i’m waiting for them to reconsider, should i email them asking then how long they will take because i need a reapply for i know what accommodation to book
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by iwanttoberich)
i reappeal for a russel group and i’m waiting for them to reconsider, should i email them asking then how long they will take because i need a reapply for i know what accommodation to book
Do you mean they rejected you and are now reconsidering your application?
When did they say they would reconsider you?
Universities have until May to make decisions on all on time applications. They're unlikely to prioritise someone they've already rejected.
qwert7890
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by PQ)
Do you mean they rejected you and are now reconsidering your application?
When did they say they would reconsider you?
Universities have until May to make decisions on all on time applications. They're unlikely to prioritise someone they've already rejected.
I know not my place to butt in but do universities "reconsider" applications and reverse rejections for the same cycle? I assumed this would be a very rare one-in-a-million case when grave mistakes have been made by the university.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by qwert7890)
I know not my place to butt in but do universities "reconsider" applications and reverse rejections for the same cycle? I assumed this would be a very rare one-in-a-million case when grave mistakes have been made by the university.
Universities can reconsider rejections if information wasn't available or an error was made. It's not common but it's not one-in-a-million either.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (52)
23.85%
Unhappy (58)
26.61%
Conflicted (108)
49.54%

Watched Threads