Mothers Day Gift

Watch
.Dezer.
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 days ago
I am getting my mum a hand bag for her work and was wondering if this was a good present.

https://www.tedbaker.com/uk/Womens/A...kaAg-sEALw_wcB

I do have a budget of £50 tho so dont go crazt guys and it cant be one of those tiny bags it has to be big she puts a lot of stuff in it lol.

Thank you cuties!
kingpin x
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
A great gift. The thing is, Mums aren't that bothered about gifts it's the small things that make them happy, so I think your Mum will love the handbag!
.Dezer.
Rep:
?
(Original post by kingpin x)
A great gift. The thing is, Mums aren't that bothered about gifts it's the small things that make them happy, so I think your Mum will love the handbag!
Thank you its my first ever job, I only get minimum wage of 4.55 but I wanted to get her something after all she has been looking after me for this long (nearly 18 years!).

She keeps telling me she needs a new bag but she never gets one so I decided that I was going to get her one as a surprise!
LovelyMrFox
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
There are still 3 months until mothers day!
But it seems like a great present if you think she'd like it.
kingpin x
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by .Dezer.)
Thank you its my first ever job, I only get minimum wage of 4.55 but I wanted to get her something after all she has been looking after me for this long (nearly 18 years!).

She keeps telling me she needs a new bag but she never gets one so I decided that I was going to get her one as a surprise!
Honestly a job is a job, and you should be proud of yourself! It's the thought that counts and there is no doubt in my mind she will love the gift. It's a great gesture and don't put yourself down because of money or anything like that.
.Dezer.
Rep:
?
(Original post by kingpin x)
Honestly a job is a job, and you should be proud of yourself! It's the thought that counts and there is no doubt in my mind she will love the gift. It's a great gesture and don't put yourself down because of money or anything like that.
I am not sad about having a minumum wage job, I am just sad I couldnt get her something better, she deserves a lot better than I can give her. Again thanks for helping me out here! :hugs:
.Dezer.
Rep:
?
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
According to google its 14th March :confused:
XHannahR
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
It is March 14th in the U.K. ahah!
rxyaltyx
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by LovelyMrFox)
It's next month in the UK
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Oh ****! Thanks for the reminder, I forgot about this. I normally get an expensive perfume for my mum, she likes Chanel or J'Adore or whatever the nice ones are.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (156)
51.32%
No (148)
48.68%

Watched Threads