Karen_oj
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 23 hours ago
If you got offered a JP Morgan apprenticeship and a UBS asset management apprenticeship which would you pick and why?
IAmAHotMess
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 15 hours ago
I heard asset management at UBS is really good, you'll also have quite a few apprentice friends around you and alumni. But JP Morgan is equally as competitive and a good company, they also only recruit 20 apprentices for finance in London so if you get in, super cool. I would look into more of the qualifications, how many people are the training because you don't want it to be too much otherwise its harder to stand out/progress, what kinda projects, maybe reach out to some current apprentices on LinkedIn if you're really curious. Base your decision on that.

Regardless, I wish you luck on whatever path you go down
Karen_oj
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 hours ago
(Original post by IAmAHotMess)
I heard asset management at UBS is really good, you'll also have quite a few apprentice friends around you and alumni. But JP Morgan is equally as competitive and a good company, they also only recruit 20 apprentices for finance in London so if you get in, super cool. I would look into more of the qualifications, how many people are the training because you don't want it to be too much otherwise its harder to stand out/progress, what kinda projects, maybe reach out to some current apprentices on LinkedIn if you're really curious. Base your decision on that.

Regardless, I wish you luck on whatever path you go down
Alright, thank you very helpful, the qualifications and degree are essentially the same except with the UBS one you would also get the CFA qualification.
fantasticandre44
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 12 minutes ago
(Original post by Karen_oj)
If you got offered a JP Morgan apprenticeship and a UBS asset management apprenticeship which would you pick and why?
Have u been offered them both?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you feel comfortable going back to school on March 8th?

Yes (333)
31.53%
No (723)
68.47%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed