Relationship problem

Watch
ohyeonjoo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
I'm in a long distance relationship more like a online one but uhm I don't know how to say it my bf and I talked 3 days ago and at that time he said he was having a hard time because of some reasons and after that he haven't came online still now I'm scared actually I don't know what to do and what's even happening?
I(will)Prevail
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I too was in a Long distance relationship for about 9 months actually. I think in a situation like this you should make it known that you're there for them and maybe send a message telling them that you're there if they need you etc. and maybe give them some space. Sometimes people just want to be alone for a little while when they're going through things but it makes it easier if they know that someone is there who is willing to listen
ohyeonjoo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by I(will)Prevail)
I too was in a Long distance relationship for about 9 months actually. I think in a situation like this you should make it known that you're there for them and maybe send a message telling them that you're there if they need you etc. and maybe give them some space. Sometimes people just want to be alone for a little while when they're going through things but it makes it easier if they know that someone is there who is willing to listen
Thanks a lot for replying I'll definitely take your advice into consideration.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (74)
11.88%
Virtual campus tours/open days (153)
24.56%
Live streaming events (51)
8.19%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (55)
8.83%
A uni comparison tool (146)
23.43%
An in-person event when available (144)
23.11%