The Student Room Group

Relationship problem

I'm in a long distance relationship more like a online one but uhm I don't know how to say it my bf and I talked 3 days ago and at that time he said he was having a hard time because of some reasons and after that he haven't came online still now I'm scared actually I don't know what to do and what's even happening?
I too was in a Long distance relationship for about 9 months actually. I think in a situation like this you should make it known that you're there for them and maybe send a message telling them that you're there if they need you etc. and maybe give them some space. Sometimes people just want to be alone for a little while when they're going through things but it makes it easier if they know that someone is there who is willing to listen
Reply 2
Original post by I(will)Prevail
I too was in a Long distance relationship for about 9 months actually. I think in a situation like this you should make it known that you're there for them and maybe send a message telling them that you're there if they need you etc. and maybe give them some space. Sometimes people just want to be alone for a little while when they're going through things but it makes it easier if they know that someone is there who is willing to listen

Thanks a lot for replying I'll definitely take your advice into consideration.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending