lettucerevise
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
Hi everyone, I am planning to study Early Childhood studies at University, I am Currently in Year thirteen and I am studying A-Level Religious Education, A Level English Literature and Btec Business Level Three. I have been interested in becoming an early years teacher since Year 11 I would be very thankful if you have any revision tips to help me revise for my A-Level subjects and would be thankful if you could tell me what you like and dislike about studying this course at university
Thank You
smolhana
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
I don't study this course but for A-level revision your best bet would be using a variety of different methods unless you have one method that is best for you - mind maps, writing notes out, key quotes, for my English literature alevel i used quizlet a LOT , along with getrevising and hundreds of youtube vids and spotify shakespeare plays etc.

Regarding the early years course - I would say definitely check out open learn and have a look at some free courses relating to it - i know the Open University offers the same degree too.

good luck!
lettucerevise
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
(Original post by smolhana)
I don't study this course but for A-level revision your best bet would be using a variety of different methods unless you have one method that is best for you - mind maps, writing notes out, key quotes, for my English literature alevel i used quizlet a LOT , along with getrevising and hundreds of youtube vids and spotify shakespeare plays etc.

Regarding the early years course - I would say definitely check out open learn and have a look at some free courses relating to it - i know the Open University offers the same degree too.

good luck!
thank you so much I really appreciate your comment
smolhana
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by lettucerevise)
thank you so much I really appreciate your comment
no problem, best of luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (623)
48.86%
No (652)
51.14%

Watched Threads