The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Bubbles*de*Milo
Waittt up, are you SERIOUS!?

How did she find you??

Yep, lol.

I was chatting to her on msn, for a while, and told her where I work. Then she kept saying, I'm going to come down shopping wiht my mate {she lives in Newcaste}.

Kept asking what day's i was working, anywya I told her I was to working the day she was proposing to come. So she suddenl changed they day to when i was working.

She then sent me pictures of her at the bullring. :eek: I did'nt see her, however.

Then she kept asking If i liked phone sex, and kept asking for my number. I kept refusing, she then gave me hers. I did'nt call her, though.

Yes, a bit weird.
L i b
Maybe if you didn't think of hanging around playgrounds as an ideal way of spending a quiet Tuesday afternoon then you wouldn't have these problems. :yep:

Come on. Admit it. There is nothing better to do on a Tuesday afternoon.
g_star_raw_1989
Yep, lol.

I was chatting to her on msn, for a while, and told her where I work. Then she kept saying, I'm going to come down shopping wiht my mate {she lives in Newcaste}.

Kept asking what day's i was working, anywya I told her I was to working the day she was proposing to come. So she suddenl changed they day to when i was working.

She then sent me pictures of her at the bullring. :eek: I did'nt see her, however.

Then she kept asking If i liked phone sex, and kept asking for my number. I kept refusing, she then gave me hers. I did'nt call her, though.

Yes, a bit weird.

But you turned her down! Mastermind` would not be amused!

Nah but seriously; weirddddddo! Was this after that thread or before? Cause it seems like you hated her before :confused:
Bubbles*de*Milo
But you turned her down! Mastermind` would not be amused!

Nah but seriously; weirddddddo! Was this after that thread or before? Cause it seems like you hated her before :confused:

Nah, I only turned her down becauses, she was a minger,:yep:

LSP has standards to uphold.

After that thread, we were having jokes on msn, until she turned weird.

The ironic thing is, she started a thread in the Subscribers back room- " Which TSR member do you stalk"

KerrazZyy
Reply 44
I would be quite happy if a girl stalked me, cant see the problem.
Reply 45
g_star_raw_1989
Yep, lol.

Yes, a bit weird.

LOL you're kidding right?
Rei
LOL you're kidding right?

No joke, brother.
Reply 47
Indievertigo
Come on. Admit it. There is nothing better to do on a Tuesday afternoon.

Perhaps.

Ah, it's Tuesday now, better be making plans!
g_star_raw_1989
No joke, brother.

Kinda scary but kinda flattering at the same time I guess...

OP: I once had some dickhead Arab with a PITBULL follow me for 20 mins swearin at me in arabic and calling me a bitch cause I wouldn;t give him my number...
L i b
Perhaps.

Ah, it's Tuesday now, better be making plans!

Pfft. I made my plans for today 6 months ago.
Reply 50
Been stalked plenty of times. And hopefully never again!!
Reply 51
Yes, some crazy black girl with a mustache followed me home multiple times and whenever I catched her she would try and get me to come out with her for a drink. She always laughed hysterically whenever I spoke to her too.

SCARED ME ********!!

Latest

Trending

Trending