Anyone got a response
hloop
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by mahavir0310)
Pointers to remember in life:
1. Mind your language especially when UCL and other universities can see these threads.
2. Anonymous can be used for such stuff
3. I love UCL
4. You should love UCL, and you shouldn't abuse those or that you love
5. I am an offer holder from UCL
umm thanks i guess..?
artful_lounger
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by hloop)
Anyone got a response
Hi, I've moved your thread to the UCL forum - hopefully some current applicants will see your post and be able to reply with their experiences In the meantime you might like to check out the current applicants thread here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=6473144

(Original post by mahavir0310)
Pointers to remember in life:
1. Mind your language especially when UCL and other universities can see these threads.
2. Anonymous can be used for such stuff
3. I love UCL
4. You should love UCL, and you shouldn't abuse those or that you love
5. I am an offer holder from UCL
1. I seriously doubt UCL (which afaik does not have an official TSR rep anyway) will see this particularly thread, or even if they did they would care at all about it, or indeed any thread on here, as far as admissions purposes goes. Same applies for any other uni...they have better things to do than try and figure out who one applicant is based on a single post on TSR in order to prejudice their application, even if doing so wasn't a massive potential issue for them if anyone caught wind of it.
2. That's not what the anonymous function is for. Please don't encourage others to misuse the anon function.
3. Great for you, irrelevant to the thread.
4. Don't impose your mores on others. OP is free to think whatever they wish of UCL.
5. Great for you, but doesn't answer the OPs thread unless you hold an offer for pharmacology.
hloop
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by artful_lounger)
1. I seriously doubt UCL (which afaik does not have an official TSR rep anyway) will see this particularly thread, or even if they did they would care at all about it, or indeed any thread on here, as far as admissions purposes goes. Same applies for any other uni...they have better things to do than try and figure out who one applicant is based on a single post on TSR in order to prejudice their application, even if doing so wasn't a massive potential issue for them if anyone caught wind of it.
2. That's not what the anonymous function is for. Please don't encourage others to misuse the anon function.
3. Great for you, irrelevant to the thread.
4. Don't impose your mores on others. OP is free to think whatever they wish of UCL.
5. Great for you, but doesn't answer the OPs thread unless you hold an offer for pharmacology.
thank you!!
Clace4life
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Nope, but I applied kinda late, when did you send your application?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (52)
24.19%
Unhappy (56)
26.05%
Conflicted (107)
49.77%

Watched Threads