campann000
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
i pray every night for god to show me the way and this guy keeps kinda not really showing interested but i love him and dont want to give up how to i show him i love him and im the right girl. also he is only on text and instagram. i no i no there are a ton of girls after him but i really feel it is me who is for him idk HELP (TSR)
Abzzz57
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by campann000)
i pray every night for god to show me the way and this guy keeps kinda not really showing interested but i love him and dont want to give up how to i show him i love him and im the right girl. also he is only on text and instagram. i no i no there are a ton of girls after him but i really feel it is me who is for him idk HELP (TSR)
Hi, have you ever had a conversation with him? Are you friends, strangers, classmates or something else? How do you know him? If he isn't showing interest is that because he doesn't know that you like him or because he knows and he doesn't like you back?

You can never force someone to like you, even if you think you love this person unless you know them inside and out then you can't truely love them.
Audrey Ineza
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
If you feel like you want to tell him how u feel you can tell him but think twice. And don't bother your self that much because if he's yours he won't go anywhere Sis
campann000
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 23 hours ago
(Original post by Abzzz57)
Hi, have you ever had a conversation with him? Are you friends, strangers, classmates or something else? How do you know him? If he isn't showing interest is that because he doesn't know that you like him or because he knows and he doesn't like you back?

You can never force someone to like you, even if you think you love this person unless you know them inside and out then you can't truely love them.
we are friends
campann000
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 23 hours ago
(Original post by Audrey Ineza)
If you feel like you want to tell him how u feel you can tell him but think twice. And don't bother your self that much because if he's yours he won't go anywhere Sis
haha thx should i tell him he has so many girls that like him and he gets upset because he dose not no who just wants to be friend and we are friends i rather be friends then nothing.
Lwexi12
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 23 hours ago
I like guys 2
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (458)
51.4%
No (433)
48.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed