The Student Room Group

How many best friends do you have?

Scroll to see replies

Best friends since we met at nursery aged 3.
Original post by Anonymous
And do you think you should only have one or more?

none and i like it that way
0. I am a loner. Only my cousins.
I've got one. He is also my boyfriend :smile:
thats cute, ngl, but make sure you have others too xx
thats cute, ngl, but make sure you have others too xx

I know i just dont really get on with girls, theres too much drama and gossiping. hoping when i go to uni this year i make some new friends xx
Original post by Cclarke0611
I know i just dont really get on with girls, theres too much drama and gossiping. hoping when i go to uni this year i make some new friends xx

I'm sure that you will :smile:
Original post by Don Raul
0. I am a loner. Only my cousins.

And your wife.
5 or so?
Original post by KewlKitten04
And your wife.

hey bby :heart:
Original post by Lwexi12
hey bby :heart:

Hiiiiiiiii qttt :blush:

I missed uu! :biggrin:
And your wife.

Awww. Yeah, you are my best friend too.:jumphug:
Hiiiiiiiii qttt :blush:

I missed uu! :biggrin:

i missed ya 2!:mmm:
Original post by Lwexi12
i missed ya 2!:mmm:

How ru loveeee
How ru loveeee

good an you?
2 or 3
Original post by Cclarke0611

Fair enough, I get on better with boys as well too. I just find there isn't so much arguing and they have way more common sense than me (i overthink stuff a LOT) I was kind of meaning make sure there are backup friends, whether boys or girls, as, even though you and your bf may be really happy (I dont know you so this is just a general idea) it could make it harder at uni if you don't see each other as much or maybe you meet new people. I obviously don't know you, so you could be getting married in the next few months for all I know lol
ive got one that I would trust with absolutely anything, and a couple that I would tell most things
And do you think you should only have one or more?

I have one girl that is my absolut best friend but then have a girl group of best friends that are 4 girls. I consider them my best friends but the one is still above everyone
Original post by avso
I have 1. But I have a lot of friends, they're just not my best friends.

It is exactly the same for me: one best friend and some another I am (very) good be friends.

Quick Reply