The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam

Hey, anyone going to Sheffield Hallam in September? Especially to do the Primary Education 5-11 course with QTS?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Millie_gal03
Hey, anyone going to Sheffield Hallam in September? Especially to do the Primary Education 5-11 course with QTS?

OMG I'm going!!!
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by tealopal
OMG I'm going!!!

Ooooo cool. What course?
Reply 3
Ooooo cool. What course?

The exact same course as you
The exact same course as you

That makes me feel better that I could have a friend before I get there😂
Reply 5
yeah me too. I thought I would go without making any friends
Yeah same here but I then thought there’s no harm in at least trying to make friends
Reply 7
exactly
exactly

So whereabouts in our lovely world are you from?
Reply 9
I live in London. What about you?
I live in London. What about you?

Tameside, Greater Manchester. I'm a northern gal :smile:

hi i'm not applying for the same course but i'm also heading to hallam in september hopefully! : )
I see I'm the oldie in here. I'm a masters student at SHU. started last september
Original post by The Able
I see I'm the oldie in here. I'm a masters student at SHU. started last september

how are you finding it? : )
Original post by jimhcpper
hi i'm not applying for the same course but i'm also heading to hallam in september hopefully! : )

I hope you get in! What course? :smile:
how are you finding it? : )

good actually. Obviously covid has ensured most teachings are online which is not good at all, meeting coursemates and lecturers is better physically than virtually. that aside, i think the uni is trying its best given the situation of things
I hope you get in! What course? :smile:

i've actually already got my offer haha and it's for law with criminology!! x
good actually. Obviously covid has ensured most teachings are online which is not good at all, meeting coursemates and lecturers is better physically than virtually. that aside, i think the uni is trying its best given the situation of things

by the time you resume in september, if covid is at a controllable spread. You may enjoy physical classes

i can't imagine what it's been like for you :/ hopefully you can return soon, i've been keeping tabs on how universities have been sort of just left to themselves and it's really sad
i've actually already got my offer haha and it's for law with criminology!! x

Oh that's awesome, congrats. Which other unis are you considering? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending