Original post by tealopal
there are so many that I can't choose

true, i'm still struggling to choose !
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by jimhcpper
it all looks very nice but i am more bothered about my potential roommates!

I'm excited to see what type of people they'll be:smile::smile:
Original post by Millie_gal03
I'm excited to see what type of people they'll be:smile::smile:

hopefully we'll fit right in! x
hopefully we'll fit right in! x

Let's hope:smile:x
Let's hope:smile:x

have you thought about joining any freshers groups? :smile:

I’m checking them out, yeah🙂

I've thought about joining some but I don't know which ones yet
I’m checking them out, yeah🙂

i haven’t had a look at them yet but I’d like to join a couple societies !
i haven’t had a look at them yet but I’d like to join a couple societies !

Yeah same here
I applied to SH to do Construction Management, I think I will accept my place at Leeds, but I though I'd say hey cause you never know I may change my mind (also Hallam have not actually got back to me yet)
Original post by inquisiterFAQ
I applied to SH to do Construction Management, I think I will accept my place at Leeds, but I though I'd say hey cause you never know I may change my mind (also Hallam have not actually got back to me yet)

hey there ! when did you apply for Hallam? :smile:
Yeah same here

there’s quite a few Facebook and Twitter groups so I’ve read which you can join for your course if you wanted to meet people beforehand, not sure about societies x
hey there ! when did you apply for Hallam? :smile:

27th of Jan
27th of Jan

it took hallam around a month or two to respond to me, however it might be sooner for you - are you pretty set on Leeds ?
it took hallam around a month or two to respond to me, however it might be sooner for you - are you pretty set on Leeds ?

ATM yes, I only have 2 replies so far Unconditional from Leeds Beckett and Liverpool John Moore's. I applied for courses in urban planning and construction management. (because they are quite similar) but I prefer the Urban Panning courses to CM but I applied for CM to fill out my application but I am awaiting the response of my other 3 choices before I make a final decision
ATM yes, I only have 2 replies so far Unconditional from Leeds Beckett and Liverpool John Moore's. I applied for courses in urban planning and construction management. (because they are quite similar) but I prefer the Urban Panning courses to CM but I applied for CM to fill out my application but I am awaiting the response of my other 3 choices before I make a final decision

oh wow congratulations on your unconditional offer/s! that’s amazing! hopefully you can make the best decision once you get all of your responses x
oh wow congratulations on your unconditional offer/s! that’s amazing! hopefully you can make the best decision once you get all of your responses x

Thanks, It isn't that impressive I already have my grades
Thanks, It isn't that impressive I already have my grades

of course it is !
I've still got one more interview left and that's for Leeds Trinity. Although, Brighton's accepted me as well but I'm leaning more towards Hallam, but we'll see how my interview on Friday goes :smile:

Best of luck with your interview!
Got my offer for construction management

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending