SF2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hey, hope everyone is alright. Currently I am in Year 12 and I know that when I’m older I want to work in the Media industry however I’m not sure what specific job, is this bad? I think I will go to uni but I’m not certain on uni or an apprenticeship and does anyone know what media at Loughborough Uni is like? Thank you Xxxx
Alishibabaa
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SF2)
Hey, hope everyone is alright. Currently I am in Year 12 and I know that when I’m older I want to work in the Media industry however I’m not sure what specific job, is this bad? I think I will go to uni but I’m not certain on uni or an apprenticeship and does anyone know what media at Loughborough Uni is like? Thank you Xxxx
Hey, I'm good thanks how are you? It's totally okay not to know what job you want. I'm in yr 13 and have applied for my uni courses but still don't know what I want as my job! You have loads of time to figure it out. I spoke to my teachers about appreciateships and they suggested Uni as with this pandemic it affects apprenticeships - I suggest you talk to your careers counsellor in college and they can give you advice! I don't know about that uni but hope this helped you 😁
Loughborough University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SF2)
Hi SF2
It would be good to speak to a careers advisor or have a browse on UCAS - they have some good information that you might find useful.
Here's a link to our Communications and Media department for more information on what's on offer: https://www.lboro.ac.uk/subjects/communication-media/
Hope this helps
Vicky
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (79)
11.99%
Virtual campus tours/open days (160)
24.28%
Live streaming events (52)
7.89%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
8.95%
A uni comparison tool (153)
23.22%
An in-person event when available (156)
23.67%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise