SF2
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello, I love gardening, landscaping and Architecture and I would love to go to uni. When I’m older I’d love to be a Landscaper. What are the best universities in the UK for Landscape Architecture or similar. I don’t mind where it is I’m just curious Evans so can’t find many online. Thank you very much x
epm000
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SF2)
Hello, I love gardening, landscaping and Architecture and I would love to go to uni. When I’m older I’d love to be a Landscaper. What are the best universities in the UK for Landscape Architecture or similar. I don’t mind where it is I’m just curious Evans so can’t find many online. Thank you very much x
https://www.whatuni.com/degree-cours...ndscape-design

have a look at this link here which has all the courses for this subject in the uk. Edinburgh and Sheffield are the best and most prestigious/ recognised of them all, so will have the best course most likely.
mike23mike
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I could only find 8 unis offering a course in Landscape Architecture. Click here for the list. Sheffield and Edinburgh would be my pick both courses are accredited by the Landscape Institute.
University of Sheffield Alumni
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by SF2)
Hi! As other posters have mentioned, I'd defo recommend checking out The University of Sheffield's Landscape Architecture department - even though I might be biased as a Sheffield grad! We have the UK’s only independent department of Landscape Architecture and we're accredited by International Federation of Landscape Architects (IFLA) and Landscape Institute (LI).

Sheffield is a dynamic city and an ideal place in which to study landscape architecture. Department-led initiatives have helped to change the city itself, like Grey to Green and Love Square, which give students the chance to be involved with live projects and see the difference landscape architecture can make. The Peak District being right on your doorstep also makes for an amazing backdrop to study here!

I'd also recommend checking out the Department's Instagram feed (@landscapesheff) as you can see loads of pictures on there from current students and see some of the things they get up to (plus the pictures are just so pretty and aesthetically pleasing!!)

- Ellie
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (79)
11.99%
Virtual campus tours/open days (160)
24.28%
Live streaming events (52)
7.89%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
8.95%
A uni comparison tool (153)
23.22%
An in-person event when available (156)
23.67%