Aami21
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
Is it good to be friends with your ex boyfriend after the break up eventhough you have had history with them?
Whoanon
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Personally I don’t think there’s anything wrong proving both parties respect each other
Aami21
Rep:
?
(Original post by Whoanon)
Personally I don’t think there’s anything wrong proving both parties respect each other
I know we might say things that about eachother that we don't really mean but i am trying to respect my ex boyfriend and it is upto him if he wants to be friends.
Whoanon
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Do you mean that you and your boyfriend have spilt up, you’ve both possibly said negative things about each other, but you want to remain friend, but he’s not made his mind up?
Aami21
Rep:
?
Do you mean that you and your boyfriend have spilt up, you’ve both possibly said negative things about each other, but you want to remain friend, but he’s not made his mind up?
Yes we broke up last year and i only said one little negative thing that i don't really mean and i don't know if he says anything bad about me also i am happy to be friends with him and i don't know if he would want to though however i used to be there for him alot during his break up.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Aami21)
Is it good to be friends with your ex boyfriend after the break up eventhough you have had history with them?
No. Ex-relationships should stay where they belong, in the past. You need to cut all contact and move on with your life. You seem to have a very unhealthy obsession with this guy... he must have really hurt you!
Whoanon
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Yes we broke up last year and i only said one little negative thing that i don't really mean and i don't know if he says anything bad about me also i am happy to be friends with him and i don't know if he would want to though however i used to be there for him alot during his break up.
Aww didn’t really understand what you put so just wanted to clarify. I’m guess you were friends previously, is that when you two broke up or somebody else? You could just message him that’s probably your best bet and at least then he can give you a straight answer
Moonlight rain
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I think it’s fine to be friends or on good terms with an ex unless the break up ended badly because of abuse, cheating etc but if they simply just lost their attraction for you then it’s ok.
Aami21
Rep:
?
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
No. Ex-relationships should stay where they belong, in the past. You need to cut all contact and move on with your life. You seem to have a very unhealthy obsession with this guy... he must have really hurt you!
I have cut off contact with him and i am moving on but sometimes i miss the connection with him.
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
I have cut off contact with him and i am moving on but sometimes i miss the connection with him.
That's normal. Once you form a connection with someone else, you'll forget all about him and it'll be easier for you to move on.
Aami21
Rep:
?
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
That's normal. Once you form a connection with someone else, you'll forget all about him and it'll be easier for you to move on.
I agree
Aami21
Rep:
?
Aww didn’t really understand what you put so just wanted to clarify. I’m guess you were friends previously, is that when you two broke up or somebody else? You could just message him that’s probably your best bet and at least then he can give you a straight answer
Yes we were really good friends and i think he has lost contact with me and i haven't spoken to him for 6 or 7 months, i can't ask him because i think he is somebody who is over protective and might not get an answer from him either.
idkrly13
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
i was the same when my ex and i broke up! i thought i missed him but it turns out that i just missed having a connection with someone. when i met my current boyfriend, i forgot all about my ex and i don't think it's a bad thing at all to be friends if u both respect each other!!
Aami21
Rep:
?
(Original post by idkrly13)
i was the same when my ex and i broke up! i thought i missed him but it turns out that i just missed having a connection with someone. when i met my current boyfriend, i forgot all about my ex and i don't think it's a bad thing at all to be friends if u both respect each other!!
Ok
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (468)
51.49%
No (441)
48.51%

Watched Threads