Kaziw
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 days ago
personally i am a bit weird when it comes to revision. I ted do grasp the topic best by doing notes, asking questions, and when doing biology, make a ton of revision cards, alongside with notes. Noww i am going to do A-LEvels soon and i want A*A*A*A* in all the choices as i wanna make a good impression alongside my other things for Oxford as they are very needy! I just want to know if i take (F maths, maths, Chem, Physics), how can i study as effectively as possible, as notes and exam questions and revision cards are getting me 9s accross the board right now.
sy!¡
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Kaziw)
personally i am a bit weird when it comes to revision. I ted do grasp the topic best by doing notes, asking questions, and when doing biology, make a ton of revision cards, alongside with notes. Noww i am going to do A-LEvels soon and i want A*A*A*A* in all the choices as i wanna make a good impression alongside my other things for Oxford as they are very needy! I just want to know if i take (F maths, maths, Chem, Physics), how can i study as effectively as possible, as notes and exam questions and revision cards are getting me 9s accross the board right now.
if this method works for you, then continue doing it
Kaziw
Rep:
?
(Original post by sy!¡)
if this method works for you, then continue doing it
im worried though. A levels are no joke, and those are the 4 toughest out there, not by opinion but by stats, and im worried i will 1: procrastinate 2: waste time 3: stress myself out 4: cry
I just want to know very effective ways to study at this level.
sy!¡
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Kaziw)
im worried though. A levels are no joke, and those are the 4 toughest out there, not by opinion but by stats, and im worried i will 1: procrastinate 2: waste time 3: stress myself out 4: cry
I just want to know very effective ways to study at this level.
start making your notes & flashcards from the beginning so you don’t waste time later on. say you just came out of a maths lesson...make flashcards after that lesson.

tbh, i feel like everyone stresses out & cries during a levels as it does get very stressful as you go along
Kaziw
Rep:
?
(Original post by sy!¡)
start making your notes & flashcards from the beginning so you don’t waste time later on. say you just came out of a maths lesson...make flashcards after that lesson.

tbh, i feel like everyone stresses out & cries during a levels as it does get very stressful as you go along
You've defo sparked a bit of confidence in me. my teachers are saying i shouldnt struggle, as i already have a decent command of pure maths, chem and phys- from self study, but aside fro that thank you
sy!¡
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
(Original post by Kaziw)
You've defo sparked a bit of confidence in me. my teachers are saying i shouldnt struggle, as i already have a decent command of pure maths, chem and phys- from self study, but aside fro that thank you
you’ll be fine if you start studying from the onset. ngl, i procrastinated through all of year 12 and really struggled in year 13 because i forgot all the year 12 content lol, but my friends did well because they started right from the beginning of year 12. don’t make the same mistake as me 😂
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (633)
48.62%
No (669)
51.38%

Watched Threads