The Student Room Group

im pakistani ama

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool hi im bored so i might as well do this

Scroll to see replies

im a p4ki :cool: pakistan zindabad or whatever ahhah xxx
What’s your favourite letter of the alphabet?
(edited 3 years ago)
ive never acc had someone call me it but my friend has referred to us all as p**** . if someone else said it to me id be uncomfortable as it is a racial slur. its like saying the n word when youre not black if ygm?
Original post by summerberry19
What’s your favourite letter of the alphabet?

R or T :colone: lmao whats yours?
i mean it depends i guess , i understand why you'd feel uncomfortable as it isnt normal to call someone that...
Yeah some black people dont acc mind same with some pakistanis. Im not really sure . I didnt even know the n-word was racist icl im not proud of this but i used to use it back in like year 8 but i dont say it as it'll offend people if ygm? it depends if you get offended or uncofortable on certain things. depends on you i guess. i know a lot of people that get called a p4ki even if theyre bengali my area isnt like that thankfully depends where you live i guess.. but theres racist people everywhere
Original post by Thestudent107SWC
Do yall think all asians (desis) should say the word or just actual ***** ?

its like saying the n- word and youre not black. p4ki is a racial slur and shouldnt be used by other desis. only say it if youre pakistani
Thing is my friend whos another type of desi says it because shes also experienced being called it so she says they see us all the same. It makes me uncomfortable asf but idk wah to do. I dont wanna seem as if im making a big deal out of nothing

just because shes been called it she thinks she can say it? is she dumb? no offence but wtf... if youre uncomfortable you should tell her shes not pakistani hence she shoudlnt say it lmao simple as. it is a big thing its a racial slur..... its like if u r black and she calls u the n word.. is she bengali? call her a fish see what she says then looooool
Reply 8
Its difficult, dont wanna ruin the friendship I was gonna tell her lasttime but I just felt abit dumb tbh

If it ruins the friendship then it says a lot about her. She should be respectful and considerate to you. If she says its not a big deal and then its probably better for it to end. It'll not feel fine; you might be hurt about it You shouldn't let someone make you feel uncomfortable. As a friend, she should be understanding; if she's not then consider leaving her
Original post by theoneyoulove
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool hi im bored so i might as well do this

favorite food?
A good friend would look ta it your perspective. It's not that she ' genuinely thinks its okay' . It's that she is not willing to be a good fried and be considerate . Any good friend would understand not to say it to as soon as you said it made you feel uncomfortable. She does not respect your boundaries. 'no point in ruining it' Ruining what exactly?A friendship where one person doesn't respect the other one's boundaries? Not a good friendship . Letting go may hurt but it's for your own good. Have a conversation about boundaries if she continues or tries to play it down, probably time for you leave
Are there big regional differences in Pakistan? or is it a homogeneous country? I mean ethnically not culturally.
Original post by Dell PC 2
favorite food?

i dont really eat like pakistani food and im vegetarian lmao so a jacket potato i guess
do you parents want you to be a doctor/dentist
If your favourite food is jacket potato and you don't eat Pakistani food I'm guessing you don't live in Pakistan. Where you born there and, if not, why do you think of yourself as Pakistani?
Original post by Compost
If your favourite food is jacket potato and you don't eat Pakistani food I'm guessing you don't live in Pakistan. Where you born there and, if not, why do you think of yourself as Pakistani?

no i live in leeds in the uk lmao... my ethnicity is pakistani...
Original post by karl pilkington
do you parents want you to be a doctor/dentist

no lmaoo idek what i wanna do but my parents dont mind
Which part of Pakistan?
Original post by RichPiana
Which part of Pakistan?

kashmir i think im not even sure lmao
Don't know if you have this problem but I can't really speak punjabi or urdu that well and as a pakistani, it's always been so awkward, especially with the older asians. Is it like this for you or any other pakistanis here, would like to hear how you guys feel about this if you have the same problem.

Quick Reply

Latest