?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
im a p4ki :cool: pakistan zindabad or whatever ahhah xxx
summerberry19
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
What’s your favourite letter of the alphabet?
Last edited by summerberry19; 1 week ago
Final Fantasy
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Do you find it uncomfortable when other asians call you the P-word?
theoneyoulove
Rep:
?
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
Do you find it uncomfortable when other asians call you the P-word?
ive never acc had someone call me it but my friend has referred to us all as p**** . if someone else said it to me id be uncomfortable as it is a racial slur. its like saying the n word when youre not black if ygm?
theoneyoulove
Rep:
?
(Original post by summerberry19)
What’s your favourite letter of the alphabet?
R or T lmao whats yours?
Final Fantasy
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by theoneyoulove)
ive never acc had someone call me it but my friend has referred to us all as p**** . if someone else said it to me id be uncomfortable as it is a racial slur. its like saying the n word when youre not black if ygm?
When I was at uni, my housemate would call me it all the time when he was drunk. He was white and I felt it uncomfortable. But a black friend of mine called me it as well and I just called him the N word and he was fine with it?
theoneyoulove
Rep:
?
(Original post by Final Fantasy)
When I was at uni, my housemate would call me it all the time when he was drunk. He was white and I felt it uncomfortable. But a black friend of mine called me it as well and I just called him the N word and he was fine with it?
i mean it depends i guess , i understand why you'd feel uncomfortable as it isnt normal to call someone that...
Yeah some black people dont acc mind same with some pakistanis. Im not really sure . I didnt even know the n-word was racist icl im not proud of this but i used to use it back in like year 8 but i dont say it as it'll offend people if ygm? it depends if you get offended or uncofortable on certain things. depends on you i guess. i know a lot of people that get called a p4ki even if theyre bengali my area isnt like that thankfully depends where you live i guess.. but theres racist people everywhere
theoneyoulove
Rep:
?
(Original post by Thestudent107SWC)
Do yall think all asians (desis) should say the word or just actual ***** ?
its like saying the n- word and youre not black. p4ki is a racial slur and shouldnt be used by other desis. only say it if youre pakistani
theoneyoulove
Rep:
?
Thing is my friend whos another type of desi says it because shes also experienced being called it so she says they see us all the same. It makes me uncomfortable asf but idk wah to do. I dont wanna seem as if im making a big deal out of nothing
just because shes been called it she thinks she can say it? is she dumb? no offence but wtf... if youre uncomfortable you should tell her shes not pakistani hence she shoudlnt say it lmao simple as. it is a big thing its a racial slur..... its like if u r black and she calls u the n word.. is she bengali? call her a fish see what she says then looooool
Bismah I
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Its difficult, dont wanna ruin the friendship I was gonna tell her lasttime but I just felt abit dumb tbh
If it ruins the friendship then it says a lot about her. She should be respectful and considerate to you. If she says its not a big deal and then its probably better for it to end. It'll not feel fine; you might be hurt about it You shouldn't let someone make you feel uncomfortable. As a friend, she should be understanding; if she's not then consider leaving her
Dell PC 2
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by theoneyoulove)
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool hi im bored so i might as well do this
favorite food?
Bismah I
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
A good friend would look ta it your perspective. It's not that she ' genuinely thinks its okay' . It's that she is not willing to be a good fried and be considerate . Any good friend would understand not to say it to as soon as you said it made you feel uncomfortable. She does not respect your boundaries. 'no point in ruining it' Ruining what exactly?A friendship where one person doesn't respect the other one's boundaries? Not a good friendship . Letting go may hurt but it's for your own good. Have a conversation about boundaries if she continues or tries to play it down, probably time for you leave
CatGentleman
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Are there big regional differences in Pakistan? or is it a homogeneous country? I mean ethnically not culturally.
theoneyoulove
Rep:
?
(Original post by Dell PC 2)
favorite food?
i dont really eat like pakistani food and im vegetarian lmao so a jacket potato i guess
karl pilkington
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
do you parents want you to be a doctor/dentist
Compost
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
If your favourite food is jacket potato and you don't eat Pakistani food I'm guessing you don't live in Pakistan. Where you born there and, if not, why do you think of yourself as Pakistani?
theoneyoulove
Rep:
?
(Original post by Compost)
If your favourite food is jacket potato and you don't eat Pakistani food I'm guessing you don't live in Pakistan. Where you born there and, if not, why do you think of yourself as Pakistani?
no i live in leeds in the uk lmao... my ethnicity is pakistani...
theoneyoulove
Rep:
?
(Original post by karl pilkington)
do you parents want you to be a doctor/dentist
no lmaoo idek what i wanna do but my parents dont mind
RichPiana
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Which part of Pakistan?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (78)
11.91%
Virtual campus tours/open days (159)
24.27%
Live streaming events (52)
7.94%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.01%
A uni comparison tool (153)
23.36%
An in-person event when available (154)
23.51%