The Student Room Group

im pakistani ama

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kiraaaaaxo
im pakistani and i dont like being one lol i got a BIG NOSEE and i dont like the food like roti or any pakistani food no offense lol

whos from lahore/faislabad in pakistan

??

im from Lahore
Original post by FTheOpps
it's not deep a lot of apnay say the n word more than the kalay themselves

yeah they do especially the 15/16 year olds , it depends idk a lot of people find it offensive
Original post by theoneyoulove
yeah they do especially the 15/16 year olds , it depends idk a lot of people find it offensive

lol
im in english ffs :colone: imma close this thread now looool

If they're offended by it then they're the ones bringing the offense by giving it the offensive meaning
why is pakistani food so disgusting lol

ur a troll grow up

ahemm, then why does everybody have it?

go focus on your gcse's g youre always crying about how youre on 2's dfkm looool thats AN E/F
Original post by MMtrapzz
ur a troll grow up

fr weirdo
Original post by WILD_CHILD1407
ahemm, then why does everybody have it?

exactlyyy ahhah
okay but youre not acc pakistani are you..... it's like imagine i got called the n-word and decided to say it just because i got called one lmao. It doesnt make sense dont say it if you arent pakistani its a racial slur... Thats like imagine i got the n-word and said it to others bc i got called one... what you said makes no sense if you say it then erm ..

It does make sense kmt literally search up who the word was used against.. You don't even know the context of the word do you? It was used to generalise all brown people they used to get called this word, you can't tell someone is pakistani just by looking at them some might look indian or whatever thats why that word was used against all brown ppl.
Original post by omarahmedfazal
No doubt that both sides have their faults but I've had this burning question as an outsider. Conflicts have been going on for years on end with no end in sight.
- When do you think it will end? Will it ever end?
- Isn't it high time both sides realise that they can't win? I mean, they've been fighting since the 1940s if I'm not wrong. It's been a little over 80 years.
- This is a weird one but I have noticed it on many occasions. Why do Indians and Pakistanis always fight in the comments sections? The post could be about a cat and you see these two arguing about why their country is better.Is there superiority of some sort involved?

as @FTheOpps said i doubt it will be over anytime soon lol.

also yeah, i’ve seen pakistani’s and indians fighting in comment sections as well...it’s just strange 🤣🤣idk, i feel like everyone’s just trying to prove that “their country is better” whilst the other country “is worse” ... it’s stupid imo.
Reply 71
looooooooooooooooooooooooooooool hi im bored so i might as well do this

would you sacrifice your life for Pakistan 🍇
Original post by S.Noor

ive never even been pakistan lmao
Original post by sy!¡
as @FTheOpps said i doubt it will be over anytime soon lol.

also yeah, i’ve seen pakistani’s and indians fighting in comment sections as well...it’s just strange 🤣🤣idk, i feel like everyone’s just trying to prove that “their country is better” whilst the other country “is worse” ... it’s stupid imo.

Yes, as he said :u:
Original post by S.Noor

That skl was training mini Ladens on my life :rofl3:

Quick Reply