The Student Room Group

Health professions UWE

Hi,Has anyone applied to the health professions foundation year at UWE? I have and I was lucky enough to get invited to interview, which for me felt like a massive achievement in itself.I've not long had my interview and although I feel it went well and I am gutted I missed out a few things I wanted to say. Just wish I had as I feel they were important.I'm hoping to go into midwifery pathway after.Good luck everyone. Hopefully I'll hear back soon, fingers crossed 🤞
Hello, I have applied but I was late applying so they have put my application on hold. Good luck, hope you get your place. I was trying to do radiotherapy.
Reply 2
Thank you.
I hope you hear back something soon 🙂
Reply 3
Original post by kellynyc25
Hi,Has anyone applied to the health professions foundation year at UWE? I have and I was lucky enough to get invited to interview, which for me felt like a massive achievement in itself.I've not long had my interview and although I feel it went well and I am gutted I missed out a few things I wanted to say. Just wish I had as I feel they were important.I'm hoping to go into midwifery pathway after.Good luck everyone. Hopefully I'll hear back soon, fingers crossed 🤞

Hi I applied, but haven't heard anything back as yet. Good luck, I'm hoping to do midwifery too.
Original post by Justanothergirl2
Hello, I have applied but I was late applying so they have put my application on hold. Good luck, hope you get your place. I was trying to do radiotherapy.

Did you end up getting a interview? I have just received a email saying my application has been put on hold.
Yes I got an interview in June and got the place that day.
Original post by Justanothergirl2
Yes I got an interview in June and got the place that day.

Fantastic! Did you wait long on hold?

Quick Reply

Latest