kellynyc25
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi,Has anyone applied to the health professions foundation year at UWE? I have and I was lucky enough to get invited to interview, which for me felt like a massive achievement in itself.I've not long had my interview and although I feel it went well and I am gutted I missed out a few things I wanted to say. Just wish I had as I feel they were important.I'm hoping to go into midwifery pathway after.Good luck everyone. Hopefully I'll hear back soon, fingers crossed 🤞
Justanothergirl2
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hello, I have applied but I was late applying so they have put my application on hold. Good luck, hope you get your place. I was trying to do radiotherapy.
kellynyc25
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Thank you.
I hope you hear back something soon 🙂
Mummyof4
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by kellynyc25)
Hi,Has anyone applied to the health professions foundation year at UWE? I have and I was lucky enough to get invited to interview, which for me felt like a massive achievement in itself.I've not long had my interview and although I feel it went well and I am gutted I missed out a few things I wanted to say. Just wish I had as I feel they were important.I'm hoping to go into midwifery pathway after.Good luck everyone. Hopefully I'll hear back soon, fingers crossed 🤞
Hi I applied, but haven't heard anything back as yet. Good luck, I'm hoping to do midwifery too.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (42)
27.1%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (14)
9.03%
No I am happy with my choice (88)
56.77%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (11)
7.1%

Watched Threads