Levelee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hello, I'm interested in Games art programs and I wanted to ask about funds I can gain as a US International student who's interested in studying for my BA. Are there any UK government funds or Scholarships I can apply for? I'm both a US and EU citizen (Austrian) & I'm not sure where to look! I'm interested in the University of Brighton, Staffordshire University, Brunel University, University of Hertfordshire, & the University of South Wales.
Last edited by Levelee; 1 week ago
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Levelee)
Hello, I'm interested in Games art programs and I wanted to ask about funds I can gain as a US International student who's interested in studying for my BA. Are there any UK government funds or Scholarships I can apply for? I'm both a US and EU citizen & I'm not sure where to look! I'm interested in the University of Brighton, Staffordshire University, Brunel University, University of Hertfordshire, & the University of South Wales.
Hi there,
In order to determine your eligibility, please confirm:

1. How old you are.
2. Your current status and time spent within the UK.
3. Any previous study and qualifications you may hold.
Thanks, Isaac
Levelee
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi there,
In order to determine your eligibility, please confirm:

1. How old you are.
2. Your current status and time spent within the UK.
3. Any previous study and qualifications you may hold.
Thanks, Isaac
Hello
I'm 20
I've never been to the UK.
I have a high school diploma and will receive an Associate in Arts degree this May and I have a 3.7 GPA.
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello
I'm 20
I've never been to the UK.
I have a high school diploma and will receive an Associate in Arts degree this May and I have a 3.7 GPA.
You are ineligible for funding from SFE. For alternative options I advise you to speak to your potential university and they will advise further.
Thanks, Isaac
Last edited by SFE Isaac; 1 week ago
Staffordshire University
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello, I'm interested in Games art programs and I wanted to ask about funds I can gain as a US International student who's interested in studying for my BA. Are there any UK government funds or Scholarships I can apply for? I'm both a US and EU citizen (Austrian) & I'm not sure where to look! I'm interested in the University of Brighton, Staffordshire University, Brunel University, University of Hertfordshire, & the University of South Wales.
Hi Levelee

It's great to hear that you're considering Games Art at Staffs.

Regards scholarships, I've just had a quick look and it looks like you might be eligible for our SMART scholarship - this isn't a full scholarship as such, but gives you a discount of around £2000 on your first year of tuition fees. You can find more info here.

In addition, our next virtual UG open day is on 27 March. At this event you'll be able to chat to the Games Art team and also chat to our team from finance who will be able to advise you of any additional funding you might be entitled to/eligible for. You can sign up here.

Please give me a shout if you have any questions about our Games Art degree, or if there's anything else I can help you with.

Thanks

Amy
University of South Wales
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Hi Levelee, it is great to hear that you are interested in the University of South Wales computer games design course. Here is the link to the international scholarships offered to students applying to the University. If I can help further, please do let me know. Rebecca
https://www.southwales.ac.uk/interna...-scholarships/
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (74)
11.78%
Virtual campus tours/open days (153)
24.36%
Live streaming events (51)
8.12%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (57)
9.08%
A uni comparison tool (146)
23.25%
An in-person event when available (147)
23.41%