Mariam987
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi, I have this type of question. Is it hard to get into uppsala university? And last but not least 😂 os it worth to study in uppsala? I need all information. Thnx in advance 💜
danaxmx
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Heya! im from sweden and i used to live in stockholm. Uppasla is known to be a university city, its got a lot of friendly people and definitely perfect for student life. Its also just one train ride away from Stockholm, so its really not that hard to get there, you dont even have to get a train ticket for inter-city travel to get there, its part of stockholm's public transport. The only thing id say is that sweden in general is expensive, in terms of living expenses and bars and stuff like that. But other than that, people are really welcoming and its a great city to live in.
Mariam987
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by danaxmx)
Heya! im from sweden and i used to live in stockholm. Uppasla is known to be a university city, its got a lot of friendly people and definitely perfect for student life. Its also just one train ride away from Stockholm, so its really not that hard to get there, you dont even have to get a train ticket for inter-city travel to get there, its part of stockholm's public transport. The only thing id say is that sweden in general is expensive, in terms of living expenses and bars and stuff like that. But other than that, people are really welcoming and its a great city to live in.
Oh thank you for your response 🤗 I am considering to study there. Let it be 💜
1hga
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 days ago
Is studying at Uppsala hard? I am considering applying for a PhD there because of a project I am interested in.
The thing is, I am already a student, and will have to drop out.

So I wonder whether it is worth it in terms of quality, but also whether it is just a grind like in Spain.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (76)
11.71%
Virtual campus tours/open days (158)
24.35%
Live streaming events (52)
8.01%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (59)
9.09%
A uni comparison tool (151)
23.27%
An in-person event when available (153)
23.57%