iizzymarie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 days ago
Genuine question, can you find a bath in uni accommodation. It’s my only coping mechanism and i’ve never heard of unis having baths...💀
Hoc est Bellum
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
(Original post by iizzymarie)
Genuine question, can you find a bath in uni accommodation. It’s my only coping mechanism and i’ve never heard of unis having baths...💀
Can you fit in a sink?
mnot
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 days ago
Most halls don’t have them, showers are better from a packaging/design perspective ramming in as many bathrooms as possible.
you would have to look for halls that haven’t been renovated in a long time.

if you get private accommodation you can find houses with baths, although you’ll also be reliant on the cleanliness of who you share with.
University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Hiya!

I love a bath too haha! I would recommend emailing the housing team at the university that you wish to go too and ask them, as they'll be able to let you know if any accommodations have them!

In my experience, no halls has had a bath. However, when living in a house in second and third year, I had a bath in both houses. It may mean you miss out whilst in halls, but can make sure it's something you look for in your 2nd and 3rd year

Sam- Official Student Rep
Anonymous #1
Report 3 days ago
There is a 'bath' in the University of Bath - does that count?
University of Strathclyde Student Ambassador
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Hey iizzymarie

They don't have baths in halls but if you look for a flat/house in second/third year with your friends then you can always find houses with baths. When I shared a flat with my friends in our third year, I got the master bedroom so had my own en-suite that came with a large shower. My friends shared a bathroom that had a shower and bath in it. They didn't mind me using the bath as well

Melissa- Student Ambassador
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (535)
51.15%
No (511)
48.85%

Watched Threads