Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Hi, does anyone know which of UCL or Manchester has a better ChemE prestige and better job employability. Which one would you choose out of the 2?
Advertisement
igof1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Honestly would say its more important where you think you would enjoy more, no point being somewhere you don't like.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by igof1)
Honestly would say its more important where you think you would enjoy more, no point being somewhere you don't like.
Irdk! Both sound equally amazing so I want to know the job employability and all. Especially because I am an international student.
igof1
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Irdk! Both sound equally amazing so I want to know the job employability and all. Especially because I am an international student.
do you know what you'll want to do after? I think general opinion is UCL comes out on top but look online at some rankings
Anonymous #1
(Original post by igof1)
do you know what you'll want to do after? I think general opinion is UCL comes out on top but look online at some rankings
I looked at the rankings and Manchester is just below UCL so it doesn't really matter imo. Currently, I'm open to biochemical, nuclear, literally every wavelength of chemical engineering.
Advertisement
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (405)
52.19%
No (371)
47.81%

Watched Threads