Postgraduate Loan Part Time (Confused)

Watch
steveA1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 days ago
I am about to apply for a post-graduate masters course part time, I was hoping for student finance for this but then just noticed.. this on the government website (part-time, lasting 2 to 4 academic years - no more than twice the length of the equivalent full-time course).I found out my course can in fact be completed full time in a year so this means I would need to complete it in two years or I can apply for finance and get paid for two years? I was hoping to do this course at a slightly slower pace of 3/4 years. Does this mean im not eligible? Also if it is possible that I can get paid for two years worth how is this calculated? Would I get the full amount over two years and then spread it evenly over my 3/4 years?ThanksSteve
Stephb1502
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
So if the course is only offered at Full time for one year you’d have to apply for part time of two. The 11k will be spread over the two years with three payments each academic year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Following the government's announcement, do you think you will be awarded a fair grade this year?

Yes (490)
51.52%
No (461)
48.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed