BROO SERIOUS HELP maths or physics for my 3rd subject?

Watch
bananaispeng12
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Taking bio and chem guys

What’s ur opinions on physics and maths a levels and which one do u all recommend to take. I love both and I don’t wanna take 4 cus that’s long not tryna cry uno but please can I have some help?
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by bananaispeng12)
Taking bio and chem guys

What’s ur opinions on physics and maths a levels and which one do u all recommend to take. I love both and I don’t wanna take 4 cus that’s long not tryna cry uno but please can I have some help?
What might you want to study at University?
bananaispeng12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Muttley79)
What might you want to study at University?
I’ll be studying dentistry I thought it’ll be ideal to take physics bio and chem cus it’s triple science but then again chem bio and maths are good options tooo
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I’ll be studying dentistry I thought it’ll be ideal to take physics bio and chem cus it’s triple science but then again chem bio and maths are good options tooo
Either is fine - Maths is a bit more flexible if you change your mind. You'll need good grades so maybe that might be a consideration?
Last edited by Muttley79; 1 week ago
bananaispeng12
Rep:
?
(Original post by Muttley79)
Either is fine - Maths is a bit more flexible if you change your mind. You'll need good grades so maybe that might be a consideration?
Yes I was thinking maths tbh, I think it’ll be stupid to take physics without maths
Incede
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Yes I was thinking maths tbh, I think it’ll be stupid to take physics without maths
Do maths, you'll regret taking physics without maths and maths is a better subject.
Joshwoods01
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
having done both, i would personally suggest for you physics, the maths you will do will not really be relevant to anything you'll do at uni, and the mechanics in maths you do in physics anyways, I think you would find physics a bit more amicable for what you want to go into, but again that's just my opinion
Joshwoods01
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Joshwoods01)
having done both, i would personally suggest for you physics, the maths you will do will not really be relevant to anything you'll do at uni, and the mechanics in maths you do in physics anyways, I think you would find physics a bit more amicable for what you want to go into, but again that's just my opinion
applicable** stupid auto correct
Pyruvic Acid
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Maths is better. If you’re looking to do the BMAT (e.g. applying to Leeds), doing physics as well may help. Then again, most people who sit the BMAT don’t do physics at a level and do just fine so it’s deffo not necessary
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling being back in school?

Happy (44)
23.28%
Unhappy (53)
28.04%
Conflicted (92)
48.68%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed