Opening a bank account with CIFAS marker.

Watch
Jama37
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rethick53)
what credit unions accept members with a cifas marker mag i ask?
Hi there just go to your local credit union and sign up. Then you will be eligible for a Engage Current Account hope that helps sir
struggler07
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by rethick53)
what credit unions accept members with a cifas marker mag i ask?
Most likely any there run by members
london533
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
Hello, I am in pretty much the same position as you, I need a card asap because I will be starting university next year and I need to apply for student finance. please let me know if you've figured out a solution to this!
struggler07
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by london533)
Hello, I am in pretty much the same position as you, I need a card asap because I will be starting university next year and I need to apply for student finance. please let me know if you've figured out a solution to this!
Get a prepaid card or go credit union
TheLostStudent06
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by london533)
Are u 18 yet?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.59%
Okay (113)
29.27%
A bit lacking (145)
37.56%
Not good at all (91)
23.58%

Watched Threads