The Student Room Group

Girls answer only

Scroll to see replies

Original post by KewlKitten04
My smile, laugh and nose.

stop the cap, your beautiful :heart:
Original post by Lwexi12
stop the cap, your beautiful :heart:

Exactly, all women are beautiful and hold value for all women are made in the image of God
Original post by jackmarshal757
Exactly, all women are beautiful and hold value for all women are made in the image of God

when I read the post ik you were the op before I saw you commenting, it has you written all over it. lol
Original post by Lwexi12
when I read the post ik you were the op before I saw you commenting, it has you written all over it. lol

Was it really that obvious? 😅

Don’t mind me, just trying to know how I can live a more Godly life, uplifting women.

Don’t mind me, just trying to know how I can live a more Godly life, uplifting women.

I praise you :heart:
Original post by Lwexi12
I praise you :heart:

Don’t praise me, praise God!
Don’t praise me, praise God!

Amen
Original post by Lwexi12
Amen

And awomen

Don't be insecure. All those features are perfect on you.
Reply 29
Original post by Anonymous
As a guy, especially one with autism, I tend to have difficulty understanding girls.

This can be answered anonymously or not, but what are your greatest insecurities and how would you ask that guys like myself be more accommodating to them? I want to be able to help the girls I know around me and know that their insecurities don’t define them that’s all

as a girl with autism, being very clear about what you mean is very important and listening, properly. lots of guys are awful at listening and its really frustrating.
Original post by beanxyz
as a girl with autism, being very clear about what you mean is very important and listening, properly. lots of guys are awful at listening and its really frustrating.

Hi, it’s me! Essentially it’s the same for me. Having autism myself I can definitely empathise with that and understand that.

I accidentally posted the first one as anon

what about them
And awomen

this guy
Original post by MMtrapzz
what about them

She feels insecure about them
She feels insecure about them

oh :s-smilie:
weight and looks.
As a guy, especially one with autism, I tend to have difficulty understanding girls.

This can be answered anonymously or not, but what are your greatest insecurities and how would you ask that guys like myself be more accommodating to them? I want to be able to help the girls I know around me and know that their insecurities don’t define them that’s all

Probably a lot of things, like if i look pretty enough for them and my body shape. I know loads of people love the way i look i think its just that its something i count on and sometime any girl can get picked on when there not pretty or intellagent. i find that sad but thats a really nice post, not many boys where im from talk or feel that way. what matters to them if if you look good and are loyal. But id definatly say my body and the thought of never being loved. but thats just me :frown: sorry for the long post:smile:
Original post by YungLordRaf
this guy

What about me?
Probably a lot of things, like if i look pretty enough for them and my body shape. I know loads of people love the way i look i think its just that its something i count on and sometime any girl can get picked on when there not pretty or intellagent. i find that sad but thats a really nice post, not many boys where im from talk or feel that way. what matters to them if if you look good and are loyal. But id definatly say my body and the thought of never being loved. but thats just me :frown: sorry for the long post:smile:

It’s okay for the long post, if you keep thinking to yourself ‘am I pretty enough for them’ you’ll never think you’re good enough and will always be trying to change yourself in order to please others. First and foremost you gotta be okay with yourself and your own body and know that it’s enough. I’m not a girl but I imagine that not letting that get to you can be quite hard.
weight and looks.

Same, what I’d say to that is, try and go for a walk every day! It massively improves mental health and thinking ability!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending