Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
For my A Level options I picked psychology and criminology since I think I’ll enjoy them both. I also picked Law to do as my A Levels as I think it will go well with the other two options. Is this a good choice or would picking a science be better? If not what subject would you recommend? Thank you
sy!¡
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
if you’re planning to go to university, what degree do you want to do?
Squiggles1238
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
As previous commenter said, it depends on what degree you are wanting to do if one at all. Different degrees require different subjects or no specific subjects at all
Anonymous #1
I’m not exactly sure. I was planning on doing psychology in uni but I’ve heard they dont have a large area job wise and its quite hard to find a job as a psychologist. I’ve also thought about doing criminal psychology as well.
Squiggles1238
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I’m not exactly sure. I was planning on doing psychology in uni but I’ve heard they dont have a large area job wise and its quite hard to find a job as a psychologist. I’ve also thought about doing criminal psychology as well.
Those A levels sound great! Im unsure if you need biology for a psychology degree so i would double check
However im currently doing law and it is really fascinating so i would definitely recommend doing it!
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Squiggles1238)
Those A levels sound great! Im unsure if you need biology for a psychology degree so i would double check
However im currently doing law and it is really fascinating so i would definitely recommend doing it!
I heard that Law is extremely difficult, I was also considering maybe to do that in uni. What’s your opinions and thought on doing Law in uni? And what made you pick Law? Thanks 😊
Squiggles1238
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I heard that Law is extremely difficult, I was also considering maybe to do that in uni. What’s your opinions and thought on doing Law in uni? And what made you pick Law? Thanks 😊
Hi sorry for the late response!
Law is defo not extremely difficult, its just a lot of cases to remember, im also taking biology and personally i find that wayyy harder
Im going to be applying to do a law degree in year 13, if its something that you would find fascinating then go for it!!
Honestly i originally picked drama but i dont like the writing component of it so i thought lets do law
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Which of these would you use to help with making uni decisions?

Webinars (66)
12%
Virtual campus tours/open days (134)
24.36%
Live streaming events (47)
8.55%
Online AMAs/guest lectures (52)
9.45%
A uni comparison tool (129)
23.45%
An in-person event when available (122)
22.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise