The Student Room Group

International applying through UCAS and I need help...

Hi! I have some questions about the UCAS education section which would probably be best answered by other Americans who have applied through UCAS, but anyone willing to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Original post by kylefingerhut
Hi! I have some questions about the UCAS education section which would probably be best answered by other Americans who have applied through UCAS, but anyone willing to help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Hello! Im also American. I finished my UCAS application in October. I’ll definitely try to answer any specific questions you have, but first, I’d direct you to Across the Pond (just Google it and it’ll pop up). It’s a free service for Americans applying to UK schools, and they can answer all your specific questions about UCAS, scores, etc. You just sign up and send an email, and they match you with someone who can help. It was a lifesaver for my application!
Original post by kylefingerhut

What are your questions?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending