:dontknow:
I can't ride a bike either :s-smilie:
*Stablisers
Original post by Anonymous
Loool

unoooo, got Sav'o on the side aswelll
i tried and i was doing great then we took them off and i just cant do it lol
plus a 14 yr old with training wheels is weird lol :colondollar:
Okay...let's share the time an islamophobe fell in love with me....dk if that's a confession but never told anyone apart from a best friend who helped the story.
I went on omegle for a laugh, and began to talk to a fellow korean, but not a western one like me. I recently reverted to Islam, and proudly identify as muslim. Weirdly, my parents actually accepted and are beginning to embrace it too mashallah.
When I said I was Muslim, he immediately went all islamophobic on me. Allahu snackbar,You aren't really korean, my mum said stay away from muslims, my teacher said muslims are the worst, Your dad has four wives, terrorist etc.
I took this time to educate him instead of leaving bc I'm someone who prefers to not leave an ignorant person to be ignorant. Surprisingly he never left and eventually calmed down, and gave me his discord...I accepted bc I felt bad for him.
We talked on discord, and at first we were cussing at each other in a banter-y way. He said he dated a muslim bengali once. I have a bengali friend who I appreciate a lot, and was sceptical since I heard his stance on us muslims. Not lying, he was like oh she handed me these sweet white thingies in some milk or smth and it tasted good. That's roshmalai btw, and it tastes amazing. Weirded out. Then he stared acting rlly weird and was like "oh im 6 foot and exercise daily" and that stuff. I was bored ngl and he was getting annoying. He kept questioning me and I tried to introduce him to daud kim etc. and he didn't take it well. I eventually blocked him and since I don't have insta (i don't rlly like it that much) I asked my friend to add his insta for me. We checked his photos and sure enough, they were taken from other handsome oriental men. I could tell he was weird. My friend DM'd him and said she was the friend of the discord girl, and he was like "oh my girlfriend!" "she blocked me tell her I love her" "I love sooyoung so much" (not my real name I never gave it). Note that he was NEVER my boyfriend and I didn't like that he was racist (South Asians, called his ex dark and ugly bc of that) as well as an islamophobe. This dude had an anime boy pfp before I insulted him abt it and claimed to have 9 ex girfriends. Such a weirdo. My friend blocked his insta and when I unblocked him he instantly started being islamophobic AGAIN. Blocked him and deleted my account.
Never told anyone else this bc it was scary. Also another dude on Omegle who claimed to be Christian (bc I know that any proper christian wouldn't do those things bc I respect them) kept saying how I came out of a cursed f$nny bc I'm muslim and other things. Might bring receipts if I can find them later.
Okay...let's share the time an islamophobe fell in love with me....dk if that's a confession but never told anyone apart from a best friend who helped the story.
I went on omegle for a laugh, and began to talk to a fellow korean, but not a western one like me. I recently reverted to Islam, and proudly identify as muslim. Weirdly, my parents actually accepted and are beginning to embrace it too mashallah.
When I said I was Muslim, he immediately went all islamophobic on me. Allahu snackbar,You aren't really korean, my mum said stay away from muslims, my teacher said muslims are the worst, Your dad has four wives, terrorist etc.
I took this time to educate him instead of leaving bc I'm someone who prefers to not leave an ignorant person to be ignorant. Surprisingly he never left and eventually calmed down, and gave me his discord...I accepted bc I felt bad for him.
We talked on discord, and at first we were cussing at each other in a banter-y way. He said he dated a muslim bengali once. I have a bengali friend who I appreciate a lot, and was sceptical since I heard his stance on us muslims. Not lying, he was like oh she handed me these sweet white thingies in some milk or smth and it tasted good. That's roshmalai btw, and it tastes amazing. Weirded out. Then he stared acting rlly weird and was like "oh im 6 foot and exercise daily" and that stuff. I was bored ngl and he was getting annoying. He kept questioning me and I tried to introduce him to daud kim etc. and he didn't take it well. I eventually blocked him and since I don't have insta (i don't rlly like it that much) I asked my friend to add his insta for me. We checked his photos and sure enough, they were taken from other handsome oriental men. I could tell he was weird. My friend DM'd him and said she was the friend of the discord girl, and he was like "oh my girlfriend!" "she blocked me tell her I love her" "I love sooyoung so much" (not my real name I never gave it). Note that he was NEVER my boyfriend and I didn't like that he was racist (South Asians, called his ex dark and ugly bc of that) as well as an islamophobe. This dude had an anime boy pfp before I insulted him abt it and claimed to have 9 ex girfriends. Such a weirdo. My friend blocked his insta and when I unblocked him he instantly started being islamophobic AGAIN. Blocked him and deleted my account.
Never told anyone else this bc it was scary. Also another dude on Omegle who claimed to be Christian (bc I know that any proper christian wouldn't do those things bc I respect them) kept saying how I came out of a cursed f$nny bc I'm muslim and other things. Might bring receipts if I can find them later.

that's sad

Omgggg. I think I know the Islamaphobe.
I'm half unicorn and half human :cool:
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
Omgggg. I think I know the Islamaphobe.

whoa, really? names? discord usernames?
Original post by MMtrapzz
what are urs then

sent nudes to any stranger that asked, like the smell of hospitals, have a short temper and have uncontrollable outbursts, have really worrying intrusive thoughts like r@pe, hate children
Original post by Nialler x
I'm half unicorn and half human :cool:

:eek: :eek3: :eek4:
sent nudes to any stranger that asked, like the smell of hospitals, have a short temper and have uncontrollable outbursts, have really worrying intrusive thoughts like r@pe, hate children

I also like the smell of hospitals, and have a short temper but thankfully I'm controlling it better and I don't exactly hate children but I don't love them ya know.
whoa, really? names? discord usernames?

Basically, there’s a user on here and he uses that exact term.(Allahu Snackbar). He obviously keeps getting banned but keeps coming back with new accounts.

Therefore I can’t name his username. As it’s different each time.
Original post by MMtrapzz
:eek: :eek3: :eek4:

Yeah boiii :woo:
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
Basically, there’s a user on here and he uses that exact term.(Allahu Snackbar). He obviously keeps getting banned but keeps coming back with new accounts.

Therefore I can’t name his username. As it’s different each time.

He said he lived in Busan tho? And it was on discord btw, and his name (dk if it's irl) is lee sang i think... yeah I forgot his last name.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending