The Student Room Group
probably magnetism/electromagnetism, the rest were fine
In general, paper 2 topics. But more specifically, I would say: electromagnetism, latent heat/vaporisation questions, electricity and that's it I think. :biggrin:
yeah , magnetism is definetlely the hardest topic, but when it comes to the exam its more rearranging equations for me.

I think Physics can be specifically hard if you don't breakdown the topic and if you don't use the specification, which is why flashcards are an amazing form of revision. Particulary from Brainscape

USE my discount code: LEARN02VF

Flashcards an amazing form of revision, but they can be made even better with spaced repetition.

Space repetition basically, spaces different aspects of the content you have for your revision over time, so it stays in your long-term memory.

It has been proven that spaced repetition is a vital factor to retain information in your cognitive memory

Brainscape uses both spaced repetition and flashcards. It also challenges the weakest areas of your knowledge as difficult concepts are studied more frequently than the easier ones.

Before Brainscape I was getting 6s in triple science, history and RE. With Brainscape I've been able to get all 9s apart from in English and Spanish. And these are just mock results!

The only downside is that Brainscape is a bit pricy with subscription prices of £7.05 per month, £42.42 per year, £29.59 per 6 months and £91.70 for a lifetime.

BUT, if you use my discount code LEARN02VF you get 20% off

Also if you are studying GCSE triple science aqa 9-1 and studying Edexcel history (American west, Elizabeth and Weimar), here's a link to my profile where you can study these cards:

https://www.brainscape.com/profiles/5241617
Original post by Bobblybubbly
Out of curiosity, which topic do you find hardest and why?

I found electricity the hardest; the actual content was easy to learn but it was really hard to apply it to the questions. If you do take physics GCSE, I suggest doing a lot of exam practice.
Reply 5
Hello, I went to your deck for flashcards, I wanted to study Weimar and Nazi Germany and Elizabethan England, however, it doesn't let me view all your decks as it's telling me to upgrade to Brainscape pro and I don't have money, another option it says is that for you to share this class with me for free. So it would be nice if you couldThank you!!!
Original post by Fariq10
Hello, I went to your deck for flashcards, I wanted to study Weimar and Nazi Germany and Elizabethan England, however, it doesn't let me view all your decks as it's telling me to upgrade to Brainscape pro and I don't have money, another option it says is that for you to share this class with me for free. So it would be nice if you couldThank you

hi ive given you full acess now
Reply 7
Original post by val7322

Omds thank you soo much, i love u!!!!!
Reply 8
hello, i've had the same problem, i tried to start studying the classes AQA GCSE chemistry, biology and physics but i cant access all of the decks as i dont have brainscape pro either. Can you please share me the link or allow me access? Cheers
Reply 9
Original post by leoishush

would you able to do it for me?
GCSE Physics

Latest