Gcse science

Watch this thread
username5651100
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have paper 2 biology and paper 3 chemistry exam in 3 three weeks. I usually just learn the physics and maths tutor flashcards and watch free science lessons. I’m gonna do the questions on physics and maths tutor and past papers. However what do I do if I run out of past papers? Is the a website with every science exam including mocks. And any tips would be appreciated.
S Z H
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
We have a limited number of past papers as the new spec started in 2018 and the 2019 is still locked for mocks. So we will only have specimen papers and 2018 papers. If you want other exam style Qs you can use your previous tests or use the practice Qs at the end of each chapter in the textbook (I’m speaking in terms of aqa bcs I do that).
Past papers
https://revisionscience.com/gcse-rev...se-past-papers
https://revisionscience.com/gcse-rev...se-past-papers

I’ve also heard that Seneca learning us quite helpful and primrose kitten on YouTube. These help for overall summary and for learning the content.
og-icon
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Urrrmmmm)
I have paper 2 biology and paper 3 chemistry exam in 3 three weeks. I usually just learn the physics and maths tutor flashcards and watch free science lessons. I’m gonna do the questions on physics and maths tutor and past papers. However what do I do if I run out of past papers? Is the a website with every science exam including mocks. And any tips would be appreciated.
go google, cognito.org all the past papers here
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your Edexcel GCSE Maths Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (34)
18.78%
The paper was reasonable (72)
39.78%
Not feeling great about that exam... (37)
20.44%
It was TERRIBLE (38)
20.99%

Watched Threads