The Student Room Group

What does this mean

Okay so random aha... my boyfriend text me this morning all lovely saying how much he loves me and he put I absolutely drool over you when you get me horny”.... what ?!

To me that’s like does he only find me attractive or sexually appealing when he’s horny and then doesn’t feel it?

I casually questioned it in a banter like way and he said as soon as he sent it he read how it sounded and said he just didn’t want to sexualise me all the time” .... I just don’t know how to feel about that I feel like I’m borderline worrying now incase he’s not as attracted to me as I thought ... am I overthinking this ?! I feel like I’m being stupid lmao opinions welcome xx
I think you might be overthinking it :smile:

Even when someone is really into you and thinks you're gorgeous, they almost certainly can't be desperate to rip your clothes of all the time - sometimes they'll be tired, busy with something else, or enjoying non-sexual intimacy (like cuddling as you watch a film). He's probably just much more aware of how attractive you are when he's aroused, because that's the context when he's thinking about just that.

It might be worth thinking about if there's a reason this comment threw you off guard, though, and if you feel secure in your relationship and/or self-esteem generally?
He woke up with a stiffy and was just expressing how he felt.
Reply 3
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
He woke up with a stiffy and was just expressing how he felt.

He sent it this morning about an hour after we had sex so I think that’s why I was extra questioning it 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending