The Student Room Group

Amazon Business Development Virtual Assessment Day - Interview

Hello everyone,

Has anyone applied for the Business Development programme for Amazon? Also if anyone has any experience regarding their assessment day / virtual assessment day. Any advice or hints and tips would be much appreciated.

Wishing everyone good luck :smile:
Hi, Sorry to see no one has replied to your question! However, I have got a virtual assessment day for the same role coming up and I am now in the same position you were in! How was your experience? Any hints and tips regarding the case study and interviews would be appreciated.Hope to hear from you!
Original post by Sohampatni
Hi, Sorry to see no one has replied to your question! However, I have got a virtual assessment day for the same role coming up and I am now in the same position you were in! How was your experience? Any hints and tips regarding the case study and interviews would be appreciated.Hope to hear from you!

Hi!

congrats on getting to this stage! :smile:

i have also applied for this role and currently need to complete the online assessment - please do you have any tips for me to pass this stage? :smile: i failed this stage when it came to the internship lol so anything is appreciated!
Original post by flowerpot2021
Hi!

congrats on getting to this stage! :smile:

i have also applied for this role and currently need to complete the online assessment - please do you have any tips for me to pass this stage? :smile: i failed this stage when it came to the internship lol so anything is appreciated!

Just answer it exactly according to Amazons Leadership Principles and Values ( keep them open in another tab and keep referring to them if needed, that's what I did.
Reply 4

Have you had any response from them after you sent your availability?
Took 4 working days and just today I received a tentative date. Have you tried joining any of the interview tips chime calls?
Reply 6
Took 4 working days and just today I received a tentative date. Have you tried joining any of the interview tips chime calls?

Not had mine yet, sent it Friday so hopefully get one soon. Haven't joined one yet as I've been working, planning to though
Reply 7

I'm thinking of joining the one tomorrow at 10am. Does anyone know if these are audio only or audio and video?
Original post by Hxzel
I'm thinking of joining the one tomorrow at 10am. Does anyone know if these are audio only or audio and video?

Has anyone had their interview yet?
Hey I had my panel yesterday (different business area) for the internship, how long did it take to hear back if you were successful?
Has anyone had their interview yet?

I had mine last week for the 2022 role -- still haven't heard back tho [they said within 5 business days, its been 3 so far lol]...anyone else heard back??
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by flowerpot2021
I had mine last week for the 2022 role -- still haven't heard back tho [they said within 5 business days, its been 3 so far lol]...anyone else heard back??

Hey there, I just finished the online assessment, a bit worried about the job type part as I'm not sure how much it weighed in the online assessment. How long have you heard back from your online test?
Original post by cxb_
Hey there, I just finished the online assessment, a bit worried about the job type part as I'm not sure how much it weighed in the online assessment. How long have you heard back from your online test?

i would say it took about a month, maybe more

got rejected from it today lool
Reply 13
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you got rejected :frown: I am waiting to hear back and it has been 4 working days. Can I ask if they called you or did you receive and email regarding your results from the virtual assessment?
Original post by aeygl8
Hi, I'm sorry to hear that you got rejected :frown: I am waiting to hear back and it has been 4 working days. Can I ask if they called you or did you receive and email regarding your results from the virtual assessment?

Um they actually didn’t get back to me within the time frame they said they would so I emailed them after 7 days and she said a recruiter will get back to me and the following day I received the email rejection kinda annoying they don’t provide feedback tho 🙄
Original post by aeygl8

Different business area (ops) but they called me the day after with an offer, maybe email your recruiter?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending