MSc Psychology of Mental Health (conversion) 2021/22

Watch
jb97979
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, is anyone else an offer holder for MSc Psychology of Mental Health / waiting to hear back for September 2021 start?

Would like to get a conversation going!
portia131131
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I'm currently writing my application for it to send off before the March deadline!!
prabeshkh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
My application is processing so I should know whether I get accepted or not soon
Evan_cb
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi, I completed my application in early January and I'm still awaiting my decision.
prabeshkh
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Evan_cb)
Hi, I completed my application in early January and I'm still awaiting my decision.
If you applied before the 15th you should find out today! or within the next 6 weeks.
jlinc123
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jb97979)
Hi, is anyone else an offer holder for MSc Psychology of Mental Health / waiting to hear back for September 2021 start?

Would like to get a conversation going!
Hey, I received an offer today!
Evan_cb
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by prabeshkh)
If you applied before the 15th you should find out today! or within the next 6 weeks.
Thanks. I received the admission letter yesterday. So exciting!

Good luck to all!
ziomalll
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey, I also received an offer! Can't wait
sophieselin
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hey! i just applied today, how long did people have to wait before they heard back with an offer?
jb97979
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sophieselin)
hey! i just applied today, how long did people have to wait before they heard back with an offer?
I applied by the November deadline and heard back roughly a month later! I think the way they structure the applications into sections helps to get replies back promptly, good luck!!
sz1999
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey, I applied on the 18th of January (so just after the 15th of January deadline) is there anyone who applied after the 15th and has received a response? Thank you
prabeshkh
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by sz1999)
Hey, I applied on the 18th of January (so just after the 15th of January deadline) is there anyone who applied after the 15th and has received a response? Thank you
hey, I applied on the 8th of Jan, during the 2nd deadline, but my application was forwarded to the 3rd application deadline at the 2nd of March; the email read "We have received a large number of extremely competitive applications so far this year and unfortunately, we are not able to make you an offer in this round. However, we would like to carry your application forward to the next selection deadline for further consideration at that time".
So, I will know my result on the 5th of May like most people who applied after the 15th of January.
mollyhxx
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hey, I applied for the November deadline and heard back that I got a place on the 15th December. Good luck to those of you who haven't heard back yet, keep positive and you'll smash it! those of you who have heard back, it's nice to meet my future classmates
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (153)
4.9%
Uncertainty around my education (460)
14.73%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (349)
11.18%
Lack of purpose or motivation (435)
13.93%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (147)
4.71%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (188)
6.02%
Loneliness (269)
8.62%
Financial worries (113)
3.62%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (125)
4%
Exposure to negative news/social media (141)
4.52%
Lack of real life entertainment (170)
5.45%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (278)
8.9%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (294)
9.42%

Watched Threads