Chemistry help - Polymers

Watch this thread
LaSuGi
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Name:  5B44AFBA-8E95-48CD-BA1A-2CD782A33A18.jpeg
Views: 18
Size:  112.2 KB

I don’t know if this picture works but I have 0 clue on how to do these, we have never done questions on them and only learnt it today. Any help is appreciated
BDavies1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Don't know if you'll have time, but have a look at this 10 minute video on youtube- should help
Davies A-level Chemistry Addition polymers (A-level chemistry channel but this one is for GCSE)
See attachment
Attached files
holliecaitlin3x
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
If I remember it correctly from AH last year, A monomer is the repeating sequence in the polymer
LaSuGi
Rep:
(Original post by BDavies1)
Don't know if you'll have time, but have a look at this 10 minute video on youtube- should help
Davies A-level Chemistry Addition polymers (A-level chemistry channel but this one is for GCSE)
See attachment
Thank you! Helped clear it up a bit more.
LaSuGi
Rep:
(Original post by holliecaitlin3x)
If I remember it correctly from AH last year, A monomer is the repeating sequence in the polymer
So I don’t need to re write the whole thing, just the section that repeats itself? And thank you.
holliecaitlin3x
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by LaSuGi)
So I don’t need to re write the whole thing, just the section that repeats itself? And thank you.
Yeah just the repeating segment and then name it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (198)
41.95%
The paper was reasonable (209)
44.28%
Not feeling great about that exam... (40)
8.47%
It was TERRIBLE (25)
5.3%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise