The Student Room Group

Girls help a girl

Can any girls drop their insta or snap and I’ll add to bc I wanna know if the boy in speaking to is loyal lolllll
Girlll if he’s making you question his loyalty this much you might need to evaluate him lol
We can't help you to know if he is loyal or not. If you don't trust him, then don't. Or just ask him straight out if there's something you're worried about.
Original post by Anonymous
Can any girls drop their insta or snap and I’ll add to bc I wanna know if the boy in speaking to is loyal lolllll

Ur being crazy obsessive lolllll
Reply 4
Original post by ItsStarLordMan
We can't help you to know if he is loyal or not. If you don't trust him, then don't. Or just ask him straight out if there's something you're worried about.

I try to but he’s stubborn
I try to but he’s stubborn

So maybe he's not the one for you. Why do you think he is disloyal?
Reply 6
Original post by ItsStarLordMan
So maybe he's not the one for you. Why do you think he is disloyal?

Not really I just think we need to spend more time with each other and build up trust
Not really I just think we need to spend more time with each other and build up trust

Maybe you could suggest that to him then? It seems kind of scary to say what you want to say sometimes, but it's easier than you think and you will get some sort of result from it

I’ll help you out bro dw , pm me your snap?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending