How long does it take to hear back from EY final interview?

Watch
blueelephant26
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I had my final interview last Tuesday (16/02) it has now been more than a week and have not heard anything back. Is this likely to be a sign I have been rejected?
Burner123
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by blueelephant26)
I had my final interview last Tuesday (16/02) it has now been more than a week and have not heard anything back. Is this likely to be a sign I have been rejected?
It means nothing in terms of the outcome, don't worry. Most likely case is that the person who interviewed you hasn't yet written up the feedback and sent it to recruitment, or they have done and recruitment haven't got around to calling you yet.

I had my interview on 4/12 and was told I'd probably hear back the following week. The following week I got an email saying they still have more people to interview and that I may be waiting a few more weeks before receiving my outcome. Then my portal changed to 'offer' on 16/12 and I received an email that day asking if I was free for a phonecall the following day, in which they offered me the job.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you consider Adjustment if your grades were higher than you expected?

Yes, I'd look at higher ranking universities than my current choices (151)
42.3%
Yes, I'd look for a course or uni that is a better fit for me (53)
14.85%
No, I'd stick with my current uni choice (145)
40.62%
Something else (let us know in the thread below!) (8)
2.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed