The Student Room Group

Party Costumes :)

Hey all you creative and cool peoples of :tsr:

went to a fab birthday costume party last night where the theme was Good vs Evil. There were a lot of interesting guests! :biggrin: I was prolly the least interesting, along with some of my closest buddies (the usual: fairies and princesses. All I did was don a tiara :redface: ) lol.

But what I wanted to ask was, what was the most outrageous thing you've worn/dressed up as to a party? What was the coolest? :cool:

Feel free to chat about it in this thread, but most of all, have fun :elefant:

Luv Danni xoxox

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
E.g. for instance, someone turned up as a Neutral person (she wore all grey) and there was a couple that came as a fallen angel, and Jesus :eek:
Reply 2
danni_bella83
E.g. for instance, someone turned up as a Neutral person (she wore all grey) and there was a couple that came as a fallen angel, and Jesus :eek:

Gay Jesus?
Reply 3
my friend went as a nudist on strike. so he just had normal clothes on.
Reply 4
Zapsta
Gay Jesus?

I dunno, don't think so, jst Jesus with the cross and his GF came as a 'fallen angel' (how appropriate :p: ).

There were also two people who came is Yin and Yang, then there was the forester and the hippy :biggrin: Another person came as vampire, and another came as a flower. Not sure how they pulled that off, but they managed it.
Reply 5
Sam_B
my friend went as a nudist on strike. so he just had normal clothes on.

lol. I suppose that makes sense :rolleyes: But that's like, going as urself. Bit boring really.
Hehe I love fancy dress! I've been all kinds of things :biggrin: I've been... a policewoman, a nurse, a spider, a cheerleader, a pumpkin (halloween :biggrin:), a reindeer (Christmas party).. and lots more I've forgotten.

When I was a nurse (doctors and nurses party) lots of people went as off duty doctors in their own clothes :rolleyes: Bit boring.
Reply 7
bestdeceptions
Hehe I love fancy dress! I've been all kinds of things :biggrin: I've been... a policewoman, a nurse, a spider, a cheerleader, a pumpkin (halloween :biggrin:), a reindeer (Christmas party).. and lots more I've forgotten.

When I was a nurse (doctors and nurses party) lots of people went as off duty doctors in their own clothes :rolleyes: Bit boring.

Cool. The policewoman idea sounds good, and reindeer - aw how cute! :smile:
Reply 8
i always used to go as batman or virgil off thunderbirds, but then i grew out of the costumes :frown:
Reply 9
I was a playboy bunny on my 18th, general moulin rouge hooker type at a gangsters and showgirls party, a nurse on new year and an airhostess. I obviously like dressing up!
Ellie4
I was a playboy bunny on my 18th, general moulin rouge hooker type at a gangsters and showgirls party, a nurse on new year and an airhostess. I obviously like dressing up!

Ooh fun! Oh yeah that's another one I'd forgotten... my friend had a playboy party so I was a playboy bunny to that :smile: Air hostess sounds fun! What did you wear for it?
Reply 11
bestdeceptions
Ooh fun! Oh yeah that's another one I'd forgotten... my friend had a playboy party so I was a playboy bunny to that :smile: Air hostess sounds fun! What did you wear for it?

I had a blue mini dress, cuffs and a hat. Hard to explain... a bit like Britney in the toxic video!
Reply 12
Ellie4
a nurse on new year and an airhostess

Airhostess would've been fun :cool: Yeah sum1 said for me to dress up as a nurse for the party last night! But I didn't have enough time and money to get the costume :redface: I might keep it in mind for next time.
I was a christmas tree once..
Ellie4
I had a blue mini dress, cuffs and a hat. Hard to explain... a bit like Britney in the toxic video!

Oooh cool! My school did a show at Christmas and my whole year had to dress up as Britney (all girls school :biggrin:) and each friendship group had to do a dance to a Britney song. My group dressed up as school girls and did baby one more time, but the toxic group was so good!

Anyway air hostess sounds sexy... I'm going to keep air hostess in mind for next fancy dress party :biggrin:
You already know this one, Danni, but due to pressure from friends to make a joke out of my disability :rolleyes: (they never get tired of it) I went as an extra from Saving Private Ryan :p:
Reply 16
"You already know this one, Danni, but due to pressure from friends to make a joke out of my disability (they never get tired of it) I went as an extra from Saving Private Ryan "

LOL, thats very clever. dont take this the wrong way, but was "the extra" you went as that guy everyone remembers who gets his arm blown off and then walks around looking for it? or did u just go as a normal extra?
Reply 17
bestdeceptions
Oooh cool! My school did a show at Christmas and my whole year had to dress up as Britney (all girls school :biggrin:) and each friendship group had to do a dance to a Britney song. My group dressed up as school girls and did baby one more time, but the toxic group was so good!

Anyway air hostess sounds sexy... I'm going to keep air hostess in mind for next fancy dress party :biggrin:

Hehe, Yep. And the boys certainly seemed to like it too! :biggrin:
I have no idea why I went to a party as a robot, but I did once. It was a while back, in junior high (I'm only young) :smile:
Sam_B
"You already know this one, Danni, but due to pressure from friends to make a joke out of my disability (they never get tired of it) I went as an extra from Saving Private Ryan "

LOL, thats very clever. dont take this the wrong way, but was "the extra" you went as that guy everyone remembers who gets his arm blown off and then walks around looking for it? or did u just go as a normal extra?

Yep that's the one :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending