Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was a tourist in Australia once - I had a suitcase with Australia written on it, an icecream I made out of paper and a lid of a squirty cream can, a cork hat, a kangaroo under one arm and shorts and a t-shirt with a map of australia on. I was only 8 at the time though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onearmedbandit)
    You already know this one, Danni, but due to pressure from friends to make a joke out of my disability :rolleyes: (they never get tired of it) I went as an extra from Saving Private Ryan :p:
    lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    I was a tourist in Australia once - I had a suitcase with Australia written on it, an icecream I made out of paper and a lid of a squirty cream can, a cork hat, a kangaroo under one arm and shorts and a t-shirt with a map of australia on. I was only 8 at the time though.
    Aw, cuute! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Okay I'm stuck in this thread :confused: It let me in here but won't let me go anywhere else on TSR :help: (except the shoutbox!)

ReputationRep:
    What the ... what kinda smiley is that? I meant to type :h-e-l-p:

ReputationRep:
    Looks like the toothache smiley!

ReputationRep:
    Okay I'm stuck in this thread :confused: It let me in here but won't let me go anywhere else on TSR :help: (except the shoutbox!)
    Oh you poor thing :rolleyes:

Well I apologise, sorry *hugs*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by danni_bella83)
    Oh you poor thing :rolleyes:

Well I apologise, sorry *hugs*
    It's ok... I can think of worse threads to be stuck in

ReputationRep:
    It's ok... I can think of worse threads to be stuck in
    Alright

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparklyteacosie)
    I was a christmas tree once..
    Haha, that's actually pretty ingenious. Cute too :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Hey all you creative and cool peoples of :tsr:

went to a fab birthday costume party last night where the theme was Good vs Evil. There were a lot of interesting guests! I was prolly the least interesting, along with some of my closest buddies (the usual: fairies and princesses. All I did was don a tiara ) lol.

But what I wanted to ask was, what was the most outrageous thing you've worn/dressed up as to a party? What was the coolest? :cool:

Feel free to chat about it in this thread, but most of all, have fun :elefant:

Luv Danni xoxox
    I went out as a Hippy with a mate to a club once. Got alot of attention!

Outfit below...
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ToshTrent)
    I went out as a Hippy with a mate to a club once. Got alot of attention!

Outfit below...
    Nice one :cool: A friend of mine came as a hippy to my friends party, and she came with her bf who dressed up as a forrester :eek:

Anyway thanks for the photo too, cool of you to share

DB_x

ReputationRep:
    I haven't been to any fancy dress parties since grade 3. I dressed up as a princess.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by galadriel100)
    I haven't been to any fancy dress parties since grade 3. I dressed up as a princess.
    Yeah, I don't think they're all the rage here to be quite honest. The friend that hosted the costume party was originally from the UK actually! She's heaps cool, I study psych with her.

Yep, princess all the way - I love dressing up in such feminine costumes like that

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I don't think they're all the rage here to be quite honest. The friend that hosted the costume party was originally from the UK actually! She's heaps cool, I study psych with her.

Yep, princess all the way - I love dressing up in such feminine costumes like that
    here its all pimps and hoes, vicars and tarts (hmm underlying theme of getting girls in as skimpy clothing as possible) ive only been to a star party (ras.sta, popstar...etc) but a good one i wnt to the other day was a chav and chavette one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amo1)
    hmm underlying theme of getting girls in as skimpy clothing as possible
    Lol, maybe that's why they're not as popular downunder then, as over here it's bikini foam partys and beach partys all summer long :p: Well that must be it then, or one of the reasons, always wondered why.

ReputationRep:

went to a fab birthday costume party last night where the theme was Good vs Evil. There were a lot of interesting guests! I was prolly the least interesting, along with some of my closest buddies (the usual: fairies and princesses. All I did was don a tiara ) lol.

But what I wanted to ask was, what was the most outrageous thing you've worn/dressed up as to a party? What was the coolest? :cool:

Luv Danni xoxox
    once i got a wig and dressed as Effie, and another time I was Columbia from Rocky Horror.

ReputationRep:
    I remember doing Madonna once when I was like 7 - the stupid suggestion of my mother :mad: - I felt like such a prat with tissue stuffed down my top! :mad: :mad: :mad:

lol

love ladyshort

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Everdawn)
    once i got a wig and dressed as Effie
    Haha, good one I love her, she always makes me laugh!

ReputationRep:

Luv Danni xoxox
    lara croft, a bunch of grapes, snow white, a cat, a bond girl, the tooth fairy...my boyfriend came to my work christmas party as a moose too!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.