The Student Room Group

Paypal problem....

Currently i'm in a dispute to get my mobile phone back of a guy who i sold it to. It as come to to the point where Paypal have voted in favour of him, without me getting my mobile back.

Accidently my old house address was on paypal, and he sent it there. So i apologiesed and asked paypal to inform him of my changes and could he send it through to my new address.

Guess what? the case as been closed he as the full refund and my mobile phone. This as been going on now for more than 3 months and paypal will not even acknowledge me anymore, infact, the guy in questions is abusive when i ask to to send my mobile phone back. I have even said i will pay the P&P.

i'ms stuck, any suggestions?
Reply 1
do you have his address?
How do you know he has the phone? What if the people at your old house kept it?
There's nothing you can do. He's not responsible for you getting your postal address correct.
Reply 3
i dont get it, cant you get in contact with the people who are now living at your old address and ask them if you can have it back?
Reply 4
My grandfather lives at my old address and he was on holiday for a month at the time. Before i could do anything the parcel was sent back to his address.

Yes i do have his number and address.

Let me be clear.....he as admitted he still as the phone, and he is being very stubborn sending it to my new address.

Latest