The Student Room Group

Not feeling confident still

Tests getting delayed. After this lockdown is over Im not going to be able to drive until my test which sucks, I have to use the bus which I hate, Im stuck with the bus atm. Its actually the very few who dont drive at my age. People on social media share it that they have a car and everything but some people dont so I thought they dint drive but they do. Its actually to the point when Im nearly 20 now, I dont drive which is embarassing, it sometimes effects my self esteem a bit and makes me anxious sometimes. I feel embarassed which I should but I think its good that Im learning but I just need to pass this test quick now. I mean once I get my licence Im sound, I can start making cvs and put I drive then employers might be more intrested in hiring me but if you cant drive they could think nope, also its a lot harder to get to work if you cant drive even if you do get a job without it, you have to be reliant. I have just wanted to be able drive for so long and I mean years.

People say driving is bad for the enviroment but they have a big electric car range now or hybrid plus bus are bad as well some older ones a pumping out a lot of fumes aprently cycling is as well according to jeremy clarkson and a news artical so driving is probably the best.

I have been kind of feeling bad that I cant drive as well because my friend gives me lifts sometimes but I take lifts but cant return which is greedy. I just hate the fact that I cant drive yet and it sucks so much.
Reply 1
Original post by Terror15T
You should be ashamed. Why didnt you pass the test before lockdown? U should have seen this coming.

Oh well there will be self driving cars anyway thanks to the black man elon

Whatever
Reply 2
Original post by Terror15T
U want me to give u a driver's license?

stop being so white and get on with life

(unless ur gay in which case die of aids pls)

You aren't funny
Reply 3
Bump
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
Tests getting delayed. After this lockdown is over Im not going to be able to drive until my test which sucks, I have to use the bus which I hate, Im stuck with the bus atm. Its actually the very few who dont drive at my age. People on social media share it that they have a car and everything but some people dont so I thought they dint drive but they do. Its actually to the point when Im nearly 20 now, I dont drive which is embarassing, it sometimes effects my self esteem a bit and makes me anxious sometimes. I feel embarassed which I should but I think its good that Im learning but I just need to pass this test quick now. I mean once I get my licence Im sound, I can start making cvs and put I drive then employers might be more intrested in hiring me but if you cant drive they could think nope, also its a lot harder to get to work if you cant drive even if you do get a job without it, you have to be reliant. I have just wanted to be able drive for so long and I mean years.

People say driving is bad for the enviroment but they have a big electric car range now or hybrid plus bus are bad as well some older ones a pumping out a lot of fumes aprently cycling is as well according to jeremy clarkson and a news artical so driving is probably the best.

I have been kind of feeling bad that I cant drive as well because my friend gives me lifts sometimes but I take lifts but cant return which is greedy. I just hate the fact that I cant drive yet and it sucks so much.

It has been said on here so times that plenty of people don't learn to drive and manage without a car. And how is cycling bad for the environment? Was that just a Clarkson rant for the media?

What do you have that you can put on your CV other than maybe a driving licence? Qualifications, extra-curriculars, part-time jobs?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending